- Hold any load securely in place with the Covercraft Spidy Gear Webb Truck Bed Net
- Crafted from 100% snap cord to stretch out and hug the contours of your cargo perfectly
- Perfect for packing camping gear, greenery, tarps and more
- The intricate circular pattern comes together at a stainless steel ring in the center
- Pick from a host of colors and sizes for truck beds and luggage racks
- Your Covercraft Spidy Gear Tuck Bed Net is backed by a 90-day warranty
Charlotte the spider may have been able to weave words into webs, but you can't tie down a truck bed full of tree branches, moving boxes or camping gear with spindly spider's silk. When it comes to hauling freight, it takes strength, security and serious coverage. And, that's exactly what you get with the Covercraft Spidy Gear Webb Truck Bed Net.
Despite its unique circular pattern, the Covercraft Spidy Gear Webb Truck Bed Net wasn't made by an adrenaline-soaked arachnid. Only the design geniuses at Covercraft could have dreamed up this cargo net. They started with 100% shock cord that stretches to match the shape of your freight for a snug fit. Then, they wove it around in a circular pattern that ends with a stainless steel center ring, ensuring maximum cargo coverage. Lastly, they made the Spidy Gear Webb Truck Bed Cover in a host of colors because…well…who doesn't like choices?
Best of all, the Covercraft Spidy Gear Webb Truck Bed Net is designed to stretch way out and still return to its original shape, so you can use it over and over without it wearing out. Plus, they're available in a range of sizes to fit everything from compact El Caminos to full-sized Silverados. 90-day warranty included.
Covercraft Spidy Gear Webb Truck Bed Net Customer Reviews
64 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Randall S (Tacoma, WA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Feb 19, 2017 10:25 AM
This is the second one I've bought. I use often to secure my loads that I haul in my Ford Ranger. Will buy it again when it wears out.
Reviewed by Christopher V (Vacaville, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Venza — Jul 23, 2016 10:07 PM
This is my second one. The rubber on the first one finally died after ten-plus years. Best thing ever for keeping the random loose stuff from flying out of the bed of my Tacoma. Get you one of these!
Reviewed by Lynn Y (Shoreline, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 16, 2016 11:11 PM
Sometimes a tarp and bungee cords are not the best option. The Special day Gear Webb Net was perfect for securing decorative piling and many large plastic boulders for an event in the bed of my truck. The net was easy to secure ( after getting it straightened out) and held the load securely.
- Save 10% Use Promo Code SAVE10
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/01 - 3/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- covercraft truck bed accessories
- bak bakflip g2 tonneau cover review
- skyjacker 9000
- truck bed step ladder
- chevy pickup accessories
- truck bed air mattress toyota
- mercedes cargo liner
- porsche 911 seat covers
- ford f150 bed lights
- toyota tacoma bed liner accessories
- bed cap for trucks
- auto window rain shield
- automotive car covers