- Extend your reach and get a quick grip on loose cargo with the Access EZ-Retriever II
- Ideal for loading and unloading items in your truck bed, garage and other hard to reach places
- Manufactured from heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum—tough, light and made to last
- At 5’ long, it significantly extends your range— reach up to 8’ away
- Prevents the possibility of injury, strain and other unnecessary mishaps
- Works great for vehicles with toppers, tonneaus or lids
- Stores away easily in your truck bed or anywhere else you've got room
- Use it for aid in home improvement projects, boating, camping and more
- The Access EZ-Retriever II is proudly made in the USA
- Your Access EZ-Retriever II is backed by a 1-year warranty
Hopping in and out of your truck bed to grab hold of shifty gear is a chore to say the least. Aside from straining your back, agitating sore joints and mucking up your clothes, twisting up your weary trunk for loose goods is just downright impractical. Save yourself the agony of icepacks and ibuprofen and instead add a little length to your reach with the Access EZ-Retriever II.
Manufactured from heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum, this cargo retriever is tough enough to corral large objects yet lightweight enough to easily maneuver with your hands and arms. And, with a hefty length of 5', the EZ-Retriever II extends your reach to the back of even the longest truck beds.
Beyond the scope of accessing items in your truck bed, the EZ-Retriever II is ideal for use in home improvement projects, outdoor excursions and more. It also stores away easily and comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
Access EZ-Retriever II Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Andrew B (DELANO, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jun 02, 2016 6:23 AM
I would never own a truck without one of these. I was so impressed with my first one, that when I bought my second ez-retriever I purchased one for a friend too.
Reviewed by Frank T (HAXTUN, CO) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — May 27, 2016 8:50 AM
This is a well made tool that reaches the back of a short bed I would recommend the extension one for longer beds. There is not problem pulling and pushing my 200 pound generator around in my bed. I used a piece of PVC pipe and two rubber clamps to make a holder for that puts the head against the tailgate to prevent theft and have handy for use. LOVE THE EZ-RETRIEVER.
Reviewed by Charles R (Maumelle, AR) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 31, 2013 6:14 AM
This product has made unloading the bed of the truck. Combined this product with a bed bar to keep the load contained and located where it belongs. This vehicle had a bed cover, so it makes it difficult to get to items closest to the cab. We did use two brackets on the side of bed to make a holder to always be able to get to the Retriever.
Reviewed by Herbert W (MERIDIAN, MS) — Jun 12, 2013 9:59 PM
After about 4 times of useing the EZ Retriver the end came off and now when I go to pull the lightest thing from my truck bed it comes off, so as of now my appention of the EZ Retriver is not real good.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 10/21
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tonue covers for trucks
- cargo bar free shipping
- core cargo bar
- truck bed stabilizer bars
- truck bed air mattress toyota
- dodge camper shell
- ford truck bed accessories
- toyota tundra roll bar
- dodge 2500 accessories
- bed organizers for 2010 dodge dakota
- car window wind deflector
- push bars for cars
- truck rubber floor mats