- Extend your reach and get a quick grip on loose cargo with the Access EZ-Retriever II
- Ideal for loading and unloading items in your truck bed, garage and other hard to reach places
- Manufactured from heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum—tough, light and made to last
- At 5’ long, it significantly extends your range— reach up to 8’ away
- Prevents the possibility of injury, strain and other unnecessary mishaps
- Works great for vehicles with toppers, tonneaus or lids
- Stores away easily in your truck bed or anywhere else you've got room
- Use it for aid in home improvement projects, boating, camping and more
- The Access EZ-Retriever II is proudly made in the USA
- Your Access EZ-Retriever II is backed by a 1-year warranty
Hopping in and out of your truck bed to grab hold of shifty gear is a chore to say the least. Aside from straining your back, agitating sore joints and mucking up your clothes, twisting up your weary trunk for loose goods is just downright impractical. Save yourself the agony of icepacks and ibuprofen and instead add a little length to your reach with the Access EZ-Retriever II.
Manufactured from heavy-duty aircraft-grade aluminum, this cargo retriever is tough enough to corral large objects yet lightweight enough to easily maneuver with your hands and arms. And, with a hefty length of 5', the EZ-Retriever II extends your reach to the back of even the longest truck beds.
Beyond the scope of accessing items in your truck bed, the EZ-Retriever II is ideal for use in home improvement projects, outdoor excursions and more. It also stores away easily and comes backed by a 1-year warranty.
Access EZ-Retriever II Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Charles R (Maumelle, AR) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Dec 31, 2013 6:14 AM
This product has made unloading the bed of the truck. Combined this product with a bed bar to keep the load contained and located where it belongs. This vehicle had a bed cover, so it makes it difficult to get to items closest to the cab. We did use two brackets on the side of bed to make a holder to always be able to get to the Retriever.
Reviewed by Herbert W (MERIDIAN, MS) — Jun 12, 2013 9:59 PM
After about 4 times of useing the EZ Retriver the end came off and now when I go to pull the lightest thing from my truck bed it comes off, so as of now my appention of the EZ Retriver is not real good.
Reviewed by judy h (HOUSTON, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Mar 19, 2013 9:24 AM
I am 5'5" and had trouble reaching anything that wound up at the back of the truck bed...this thing Works Wonderfully!!! Thx autoanything for the Retriever!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- tonue covers for trucks
- cargo bar free shipping
- core cargo bar
- truck bed stabilizer bars
- truck bed air mattress toyota
- dodge camper shell
- ford truck bed accessories
- toyota tundra roll bar
- dodge 2500 accessories
- bed organizers for 2010 dodge dakota
- car window wind deflector
- push bars for cars
- truck rubber floor mats