- Step up and tow strong with the RBP Grappler Tow Hook Hitch Step
- Slips right into your vehicle’s 2” hitch receiver
- Grappling-style tow hook is perfect for tow chains, ropes and straps
- Built-in step delivers a sturdy boost into your bed
- Handles a whopping 10,000 lbs
- Doubles as a decorative hitch cover
- Finished with a menacing black powder coat for unrivaled rust resistance
- Emblazoned with the boss stainless steel RBP logo
- Your RBP Grappler Tow Hook Hitch Step is backed by solid Lifetime Warranty
Batman's utility belt's got nothing on your rig's receiver hitch when you fit it with the RBP Grappler Tow Hook Hitch Step. Pulling triple duty, the Grappler works as a tow hook, a hitch step and a decorative hitch cover.
As a tow hook, it's the perfect way to grab towropes, chains and straps. As a hitch step, it delivers an easy boost to your truck's bed. And, as a hitch cover, it's sure to get tons of double takes!
Crafted from durable steel, this stout trailer hitch step handles tow jobs and boost duties up to a whopping 10,000 lbs. Plus, it's finished with a durable black powder coat and emblazoned with a stainless steel RBP logo. Best yet, RBP backs it with a Lifetime Warranty.
RBP Grappler Tow Hook Hitch Step Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by calvin s (ROME, PA) Reviewed for a 1995 Ford F-150 — Oct 04, 2012 11:39 AM
i thought this thing was beastly!,turns out its quite small,it wobbles in the hitch,other than that a really cool looking piece and seems well built
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03