- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Heavy-duty Bull Ring Truck Anchor Points are custom-made for your truck
- Each ring holds up to 1,000 lbs
- Installs in 1 minute—no drilling required
- Bull Ring snaps up when you need to tie down a load
- Bull Ring snaps down flush when not in use
- Stainless steel ring with black OEM plastic cover
- Also available in cleat or anchor style—not retractable
- Includes 2 Anchor Points
- Backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Brute strength and custom design-with Bull Ring Truck Anchor Points, you get both. Each heavy-duty anchor point is custom-made to fit your truck. And, with the ability to hold up to 1,000 lbs, these rings are tough-no bull.
With a stainless steel ring and a black OEM cover, Bull Ring Truck Anchor Points blend right in with your factory rail cap. And, they install in just 1 minute-no drilling required.
Crafted with true truckers in mind, these retractable anchor points snap up when you need to tie down a load, and snap down flush when not in use. Their convenient design makes it easy to secure your cargo, whether you're hauling concrete to a job site or helping your kid sister move across town.
Custom Bull Rings are also available in cleat or anchor style-all with the same 1/2 ton muscle. Includes 2 anchor points. Lifetime Warranty.
Bull Ring Truck Anchor Points Customer Reviews
190 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by JJohn C (BERWICK, ME) — Oct 30, 2015 8:22 AM
I like these bull rings better then the push button pop up type. These look good, they're rugged, a nice looking frame surround and extremely easy installation and they don't rattle. The price is great too and free shipping, you can't go wrong.
Reviewed by Brent D (Lake Havasu City, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Oct 10, 2015 9:49 AM
Talk about easy install. Just took a few minutes, and you are ready to go.
Reviewed by Leland M (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Sep 26, 2015 4:08 AM
I had my bull rings installed in about 20 minutes. The one problem I had was the manufacture if the truck. There was an excess of welding slag in one of my stake holes. I had to remove some of it before I could install the bull ring. Other then that it was easy.
- bull ring truck accessories
- core trax tie down track system
- roof rack cargo net
- slide n lock tie down system
- ford truck cargo nets
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- camper shells for ford trucks
- 2012 chevy silverado 1500 accessories
- cargo net for ford f150
- silverado tailgate
- pickup bed mats
- best car bike rack
- car liners