- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- How to shop for a bed bar (PDF)
- Installation Instructions - Main Bed Bar (PDF)
- Installation Instructions - Kicker Bars (PDF)
- PLEASE NOTE: Drilling into the truck bed is required to install this product
- Go Rhino Bed Bars add intimidating off-road style to your pickup
- 3” diameter steel tubing for extra strength
- Black powder coat, chrome or polished stainless finish
- Complete bolt-together construction with no exposed welds
- Includes hard plastic gaskets to prevent metal-to-metal contact
- Choose from single or double-bar construction
- Comes with all the hardware you need to install
- Optional light bar available in black or polished stainless
- 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty on black and chrome bars
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless bars
Go Rhino Bed Bars customize your truck with off-road style. Constructed from 3" diameter steel tubing, these bed bars stand tough. And, they come in black powder coat, chrome or polished stainless to trick out any truck.
When you install your Go Rhino Bed Bars, two things are true: the sheer size of these bars gives your truck an intimidating edge, and their complete bolt-together construction installs with no exposed welds (Some drilling into truck bed is required to install this product).
What's more, Go Rhino's got you covered when it comes to preventing wear. These bed bars are equipped with hard plastic gaskets to prevent any metal-to-metal contact. And, you can choose your Go Rhino Bed Bars in single, double, or even triple-bar style to get the right look for your truck.
Plus, to add even more style and function, choose an optional light bar in black or polished stainless. Black and chrome Go Rhino Bed Bars are backed by a 3-year/30,000 mile warranty. Polished stainless bars boast a limited Lifetime Warranty. Not to be used as a roll bar.
Go Rhino Bed Bars Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by ERIKA K (JACKSONVILLE, AR) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Monday at 7:01 AM
Ordered for a birthday present-shipping was going to be late-alot, AutoAnything went above and beyond to make sure the Go Rhino Bed Bars were here on time! Will definitely recommend to anyone to use, they truly care about their customers!
Reviewed by Jared H (Wylie, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 28, 2016 12:17 PM
I like the old school look. Some pieces didn't fit very well. Install instructions are very bad an not easily followed. Bars arrived with light scratches, but buffed out.
Reviewed by Jeffrey M (FARMDALE, OH) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Dec 27, 2015 5:34 AM
Tack welded nut broke loose,fitment of one of the horizontal bars was off would of liked stainless steel fasteners with a stainless steel bar
- go rhino truck bed accessories
- chevrolet bowtie emblem
- truck bed slider
- victor equipment innsbruck wheels
- ford truck loading ramps
- chevy pickup accessories
- dashboard covers for hyundai
- dodge 5th wheel tailgate
- chevrolet silverado 1500 accessories
- 2011 hyundai sonata seat covers
- car mats for suv
- truck air intake systems
- vehicle bike rack