- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- How to shop for a bed bar (PDF)
- Installation Instructions - Main Bed Bar (PDF)
- Installation Instructions - Kicker Bars (PDF)
- PLEASE NOTE: Drilling into the truck bed is required to install this product
- Go Rhino Bed Bars add intimidating off-road style to your pickup
- 3” diameter steel tubing for extra strength
- Black powder coat, chrome or polished stainless finish
- Complete bolt-together construction with no exposed welds
- Includes hard plastic gaskets to prevent metal-to-metal contact
- Choose from single or double-bar construction
- Comes with all the hardware you need to install
- Optional light bar available in black or polished stainless
- 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty on black and chrome bars
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless bars
Go Rhino Bed Bars customize your truck with off-road style. Constructed from 3" diameter steel tubing, these bed bars stand tough. And, they come in black powder coat, chrome or polished stainless to trick out any truck.
When you install your Go Rhino Bed Bars, two things are true: the sheer size of these bars gives your truck an intimidating edge, and their complete bolt-together construction installs with no exposed welds (Some drilling into truck bed is required to install this product).
What's more, Go Rhino's got you covered when it comes to preventing wear. These bed bars are equipped with hard plastic gaskets to prevent any metal-to-metal contact. And, you can choose your Go Rhino Bed Bars in single, double, or even triple-bar style to get the right look for your truck.
Plus, to add even more style and function, choose an optional light bar in black or polished stainless. Black and chrome Go Rhino Bed Bars are backed by a 3-year/30,000 mile warranty. Polished stainless bars boast a limited Lifetime Warranty. Not to be used as a roll bar.
Go Rhino Bed Bars Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jared H (Wylie, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — May 28, 2016 12:17 PM
I like the old school look. Some pieces didn't fit very well. Install instructions are very bad an not easily followed. Bars arrived with light scratches, but buffed out.
Reviewed by Jeffrey M (FARMDALE, OH) Reviewed for a 1994 Ford F-150 — Dec 27, 2015 5:34 AM
Tack welded nut broke loose,fitment of one of the horizontal bars was off would of liked stainless steel fasteners with a stainless steel bar
Reviewed by Steven G (Topeka, KS) Reviewed for a 1980 Jeep CJ — Aug 20, 2012 6:50 PM
This is a great looking light bar but takes up a lot of bed space. Put some off road lights on it and it's impressive. Took a little while to install and make sure to check under the bed before you start drilling. It's a little pricey but seems well made. I would recommend if you can afford it ?
Reviewed by Mitchell V (Denmark, WI) Reviewed for a 1984 Ford F-150 — Apr 11, 2012 6:24 AM
The stainless steel double rollbar is an excellent addition to our restored 1984 Ford F150 shortbox. It was delivered in a reasonable time and easy to put together and mount. Super!
Reviewed by Russell D (Enville, TN) Reviewed for a 1998 Dodge Ram — Jan 02, 2012 10:07 AM
I have used Go Rhino products for many years and have never had any problems with any of the items.
- go rhino truck bed accessories
- pop lock tailgate lock
- amp research bed extender
- truck bed shells
- truck bed accessoeies
- chevy truck bed accessories
- nissan camper shell
- silverado roll bar
- toyota truck shells
- 2013 toyota tundra crewmax accessories
- custom car cover
- custom floor mats car
- car window rain shield