Go Rhino Bed Bars
- Ships Between 12/02 - 12/04
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Go Rhino Bed Bars add intimidating off-road style to your pickup
- 3” diameter steel tubing for extra strength
- Black powder coat, chrome or polished stainless finish
- Complete bolt-together construction with no exposed welds
- Includes hard plastic gaskets to prevent metal-to-metal contact
- Choose from single or double-bar construction
- Comes with all the hardware you need to install
- Optional light bar available in black or polished stainless
- 3-year/30,000 mile limited warranty on black and chrome bars
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless bars
Go Rhino Bed Bars customize your truck with off-road style. Constructed from 3" diameter steel tubing, these bed bars stand tough. And, they come in black powder coat, chrome or polished stainless to trick out any truck.
When you install your Go Rhino Bed Bars, two things are true: the sheer size of these bars gives your truck an intimidating edge, and their complete bolt-together construction installs with no exposed welds.
What's more, Go Rhino's got you covered when it comes to preventing wear. These bed bars are equipped with hard plastic gaskets to prevent any metal-to-metal contact. And, you can choose your Go Rhino Bed Bars in single or double-bar style to get the right look for your truck.
Plus, to add even more style and function, choose an optional light bar in black or polished stainless. Black and chrome Go Rhino Bed Bars are backed by a 3-year/30,000 mile warranty. Polished stainless bars boast a limited Lifetime Warranty. Not to be used as a roll bar.
Go Rhino Bed Bars Customer Reviews
1863 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by john w (billings, MT) Reviewed for a 2003 Lexus RX 300 — Apr 17, 2013 4:54 PM
was easy to install! looks great!fast service got it before promised! at our local dealer who sells bras told me that no one made this bra!guess that was not true!
Reviewed by Robert M (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda CR-V — Apr 13, 2013 5:03 PM
Absolutely the best product I have purchased recently. Fit is tight and the appearance is exceptional. Outstanding product. Fast shipment.
Reviewed by John W (DAYTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2001 BMW 5-Series — Apr 08, 2013 7:27 AM
This is the third Colgan Custom Car Bra that I have purchased over the past 12 years. These custom bras not only enhance the appearance of the car, they provide excellent protection against road rash and stone chips. They have always being a perfect fit, extremely durable and very easy to take on and off.
Reviewed by Maynard H (CHESTERBROOK, PA) Reviewed for a 2013 Mercedes-Benz E-Class — Apr 04, 2013 7:32 AM
The bra was VERY difficult to install and the inclosed instructions were not clear and VERY difficult to read. The document looked like it was done by a second grade student.
- go rhino truck bed accessories
- bedslide sr10
- bestop trekstep retractable tailgate step
- truck bed shells
- dodge logo and bed extender
- bed lights for dodge trucks
- chevy pickup bed
- 2013 toyota tundra crewmax accessories
- silverado roll bar
- tacoma camper
- car towing trailer
- custom fit car floor mats
- pick up bed liners