- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- End the age-old problem of small cargo scattering throughout your truck bed with Access Truck Bed Storage Pockets
- Takes advantage of otherwise unused space between the wheel well and the tailgate, keeping your stuff right at hand
- Access Storage Pockets are ideal for holstering everyday gear like tie-down straps, snow chains, and fluid bottles, or for corralling softer stuff like groceries and shopping bags
- Does the job without cutting into your large item hauling capacity between the wheel wells
- Access Truck Bed Storage Pockets fit pickups of any size with in-bed wheel wells
- Securely mounts in place in minutes with just a few self-tapping screws (included)
- Designed with cutouts for Access' EZ-Retriever cargo-snagging pole
- The ideal companion to any tonneau cover—especially covers that won't fit a flipping bed extender
- Access Truck Bed Storage Pockets work with all bedliners and carpet kits
- Choose from 5" tall polished galvanized or 6" tall Diamond Plate aluminum designs
- Measurements: 6" tall x 40" long x adjustable depth; weighs 5.5 lbs.
- Access Truck Bed Storage Pockets are proudly made in the USA
- Your Access Truck Bed Storage Pockets carry a 3-year warranty
The days of small cargo scattering across your bed are over, thanks to the experts at Access. Based on a simple, smart design, Access Truck Bed Storage Pockets corral everything from tools to snow chains in the otherwise wasted space behind the wheel well. It's so simple in fact, you might wonder "why didn't I think of that?"
Access beat everyone to the Storage Pocket idea because truck bed storage is their entire life. Plus, they use galvanized steel for Access Truck Bed Storage Pockets, which is far tougher than any jerry-rigged homemade setup of plywood or tape.
Access Bed Storage Pockets also leave your large cargo hauling capacity wide open. Carry your grill and chairs in the middle while stuffing your supplies in the side. Load up an ATV without having to shift your everyday gear around. Help your buddy move...wait, don't do that!
Make good use of your bed space and never have to stretch for your wayward bags again—Access Truck Bed Storage Pockets make it possible. And best yet, your Access Truck Bed Storage Pockets are backed by a 3-year warranty.
Access Truck Bed Storage Pockets Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Thomas H (SAINT PETERS, MO) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-350 — Sep 13, 2015 1:13 PM
they work great I had them sprayed with the spray in bed liner. Thank you.
Reviewed by monte s (Durham, NC) — Jul 22, 2015 4:08 AM
overall the pockets were a great buy for me. It has giving me storage space I did not have. On the other hand it has sharp spots that will scratch or cut you.
Reviewed by John J (Bremerton, WA) — May 27, 2015 10:50 AM
I was expecting what was pictured. Not what I got. The picture shows a nice diamond plate piece but what I got was a flat dull piece of steel properly bent to fit. U I f my bed cover didn't hide them I would have returned them because they are kind of ugly but they do serve their function.
Reviewed by David G (Moultrie, GA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jan 24, 2015 8:59 PM
These are an excellent idea to avoid "slides". The Storage Pockets keep things where you want them next to the rear sidewall. Since I purchased these I've found plenty of use, don't know how I got along without them. The delivery was fast, the installation was easy, and they work great! 2 upgrades they could make are some type of border on the top edge and a pad to go between the Pocket and wheel well to avoid vibration noise. I am totally satisfied.
Reviewed by Brian T (SPRINGVALE, ME) — Jan 24, 2015 6:29 AM
Perfect for someone who wants to keep little things organized and keep your bed clear. I love these pockets I also got the easy retriever included with the pockets for under 50 bucks. Can't beat it.