- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats protect your bed without the high cost of a liner
- Cut to fit the floor of your pickup box (minor trimming may be required for a full custom fit)
- Add the additional tailgate mat (universal design, trimming required) to get extra protection where your truck needs it most
- Made from NyCord, a cord-infused rubber compound that's highly flexible
- 3/8" extra-thick molding
- Built with rubber cleats to hold the mat in place
- Mats will not crack, break or deteriorate in extreme heat or cold
- Resists most common chemical spills
- Your Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat is covered by a 1-year warranty
When you have a pickup, protecting the bed is an absolute must. But, full bed liners cost a lot of cash, and some of them are pretty much permanent. That's why the Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat makes so much sense. You get semi-custom protection for your bed and your budget.
Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats are cut to fit the floor of your bed with only minor trimming, providing full protection. Sturdy, 3/8"-thick NyCord rubber rejects impact damage and stands up to most chemical spills. Meanwhile the treaded top keeps cargo from shifting, preventing the costly collision of heavy cargo and your payload walls.
Best yet, when you need to clean out your bed, just roll-up the mat and spray underneath. Unlike drop-in bed liners, you can get to the dirt and water underneath your Dee Zee Bed Mat. They're available with a matching tailgate mat, too, for even more protection (universal design, trimming required). And, your Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
2274 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeremy S (ORANGE, TX) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Tuesday at 3:05 AM
Good thick mat, has a somewhat sticky feel, which is good. This doesn't allow things to slide around in the bed. Easy to install, could fit a little better, has about a half inch gap around edge between mat and walls of bed. Fast shipping received two days after ordering.
Reviewed by Christopher W (INDIAN LAND, SC) Reviewed for a 2017 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 11:21 AM
Took about an hour to install. I knew I would have to do some trimming since my truck came with a drop-in Bed Liner.
Reviewed by Robert M (SALEM, VA) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 5:40 AM
I installed the Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat and it fit perfect. Even though I have a spray bedliner, the bed mat is an excellent addition. What I really like is articles placed on it do not slide around. It is a must for any pickup owner. I love it.
Reviewed by Daniel B (NEWBURGH, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — May 19, 2017 1:04 AM
Excellent product, fitting was perfect ,appearance is nice,heavy duty ??