- Rebates: $10 Details
- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats protect your bed without the high cost of a liner
- Cut to fit the floor of your pickup box (minor trimming may be required for a full custom fit)
- Add the additional tailgate mat (universal design, trimming required) to get extra protection where your truck needs it most
- Made from NyCord, a cord-infused rubber compound that's highly flexible
- 3/8" extra-thick molding
- Built with rubber cleats to hold the mat in place
- Mats will not crack, break or deteriorate in extreme heat or cold
- Resists most common chemical spills
- Your Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat is covered by a 1-year warranty
When you have a pickup, protecting the bed is an absolute must. But, full bed liners cost a lot of cash, and some of them are pretty much permanent. That's why the Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat makes so much sense. You get semi-custom protection for your bed and your budget.
Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats are cut to fit the floor of your bed with only minor trimming, providing full protection. Sturdy, 3/8"-thick NyCord rubber rejects impact damage and stands up to most chemical spills. Meanwhile the treaded top keeps cargo from shifting, preventing the costly collision of heavy cargo and your payload walls.
Best yet, when you need to clean out your bed, just roll-up the mat and spray underneath. Unlike drop-in bed liners, you can get to the dirt and water underneath your Dee Zee Bed Mat. They're available with a matching tailgate mat, too, for even more protection (universal design, trimming required). And, your Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat is covered by a 1-year warranty.
Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
2144 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kathleen A (Cambridge, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Dec 01, 2016 5:52 PM
We have the long bed and it fits just great, was easy to install and is very heavy!