Al's Liner DIY Truck Bed Spray-On Liner Kit
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 6/02
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get your own spray–on bed liner with Al's Liner DIY Truck Bed Spray–On Liner Kit
- Easy to use DIY package delivers the protection and style of a custom spray–on liner
- Applies easily—just spray it on in minutes
- Spray as thin or as thick as you like to virtually any surface or material
- Super–durable polyurethane delivers years of protection
- Specially formulated coating locks out moisture and prevents corrosion
- Use Al's, or your own paint pigments for a truly unique look
- Customize a finish for your specific needs with one of these specialized recipes:
- Extra–Strong Matte Finish: Use Liner Kit, Spray Gun and Flattening Agent for a tough finish that’s ideal for contractors and customizers alike
- Non–Skid Textured Surface: Use Liner Kit, Spray Gun and Rubber Crumb for a non–skid finish that’s perfect for wet or slick environments
- Heat and Noise Suppression: Use Liner Kit, Spray Gun and Heat & Noise Reducer to reduce temperatures and reduce noise
- Your Al's Liner DIY Truck Bed Spray–On Liner Kit is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Your truck was built for hauling, but the bare–metal bed is prone to dings and dents, and it leaves your payload sliding. Bed liners help with the dents, but not the sliding. Bed mats help with the sliding, but not the dents. And a custom spray–on liner does both, but your wallet takes a wallop. But now, you can defend your bed with the Al's Liner DIY Truck Bed Spray–On Liner Kit—the best of both worlds.
Al's spray liner delivers the tough protection of a spray–in bed liner in an easy to install, wallet–friendly package. Composed of a 3–part polymer blend that adheres to virtually any surface, this coating locks out moisture and prevents damage. And, it's easy to apply—just spray it on with Al's Spray Gun. Plus, the quick–dry formula means you're on the road and ready to haul in no time.
What's more, do it yourself bed liner kits are a customizers dream. With simple paint pigment, this sprayable bed liner can be tinted to any color, for a truly unique look. Plus, you can tailor the texture to suit every need—from sleek and glossy to rugged and textured, there's a finish for your job. And, Al's Liner backs your DIY Truck Bed Spray–On Liner Kit with a solid limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Al’s Liner dries in about 20 minutes after you mix
Al's Liner DIY Truck Bed Spray-On Liner Kit Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Jason M (Summit, MS) Reviewed for a 1998 GMC C/K 1500 — Feb 06, 2013 10:54 PM
Al's Nylon Cup Brush worked great on the back of my pickup bed. Also used it on Trac Rack ladder rack which worked great getting it prepped for spray liner. Caution get to close to your body it will prep you as well with a nice strawberry.