- Let there be light—not wires—with the battery-powered Access AA Battery LED Light
- Runs on 3 AA batteries (not included) for a bright upgrade without any hardwiring hassles
- 18" LED strip is perfect size for a wide range of applications
- Perfect in truck beds, trailers, fishing boats, campers, toolboxes, safes and anywhere else you want some easy illumination
- Cranks out brilliant white light using powerful LEDs
- Fully waterproof to withstand Mother Nature’s fury
- Equipped with an automatic shut-off switch with an adjustable timer to maximize your battery life
- Its flexible light strip works on flat and curved surfaces
- Easy to install using heavy-duty 3M adhesive on both the battery box and light strip
- This ingenious Access AA Battery LED Light includes a 30-day warranty
Isn't it ironic that all the places where you really need some extra light are always the same places that don't have easy access to power? In a perfect world, there'd be a socket in the bed of your truck, the back of your trailer and even in your backyard toolshed. But in our imperfect world, there is a simple way to add illumination without laying cable: the Access AA Battery LED Light.
From the closet in your motorhome to the stoop of your fishing hut retreat, the Access LED Bed Light works even when you're completely off the grid. It runs off 3 three AA batteries (not included), making it easy to fill any space with dazzling white light. To conserve energy, it features an adjustable automatic shut-off switch which turns off after 3 minutes, keeping you from draining your juice accidentally.
The only thing easier than flipping the light on your Access LED is installing it. The 18" strip and battery box are backed with sturdy 3M adhesive for a simple peel-and-stick mount. It's fully waterproof to continue shining on through stormy weather. Plus, it's flexible enough to wrap around curved body panels for a clean fit anywhere. Your Access AA Battery LED Light also includes a 30-day warranty.
Access AA Battery LED Light Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gale Z (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 15, 2014 4:19 PM
MOUNTED IT IN A NEW SILVERADO BED OF TRUCK AND WORKS GREAT . PLENTY OF LIGHT AND EASY TO MOUNT . SHIPPING WAS AWESOME AND QUICK AND NOW I SEE AT NIGHT !!!!!!
Reviewed by Gene S (SILVER CITY, IA) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Oct 02, 2014 8:33 PM
I placed my Access LED Light the same place it is shown in the picture,it lights up my entire long bed box beneath my tonneau cover.I bought two more,one for my wives Jeep and another for under our kitchen counter.
Reviewed by David S (MAPLETON, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tundra — Oct 02, 2014 4:02 AM
I purchased two of these and installed one on each side. They are very small and easily mounted on track support for my roll up cover. They provide a lot of light to my bed. So no need to hold a flash light when looking through gear in back. Definitely would recommend them to others.
Reviewed by alan k (WAUCONDA, IL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Silverado — Sep 19, 2014 6:25 PM
The is installation is a no brainer, if you can change flashlight batteries you can install this. Enough light to do most things.
Access AA Battery LED Light
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.