- Let there be light—not wires—with the battery-powered Access AA Battery LED Light
- Runs on 3 AA batteries (not included) for a bright upgrade without any hardwiring hassles
- 18" LED strip is perfect size for a wide range of applications
- Perfect in truck beds, trailers, fishing boats, campers, toolboxes, safes and anywhere else you want some easy illumination
- Cranks out brilliant white light using powerful LEDs
- Fully waterproof to withstand Mother Nature’s fury
- Equipped with an automatic shut-off switch with an adjustable timer to maximize your battery life
- Its flexible light strip works on flat and curved surfaces
- Easy to install using heavy-duty 3M adhesive on both the battery box and light strip
- This ingenious Access AA Battery LED Light includes a 30-day warranty
Isn't it ironic that all the places where you really need some extra light are always the same places that don't have easy access to power? In a perfect world, there'd be a socket in the bed of your truck, the back of your trailer and even in your backyard toolshed. But in our imperfect world, there is a simple way to add illumination without laying cable: the Access AA Battery LED Light.
From the closet in your motorhome to the stoop of your fishing hut retreat, the Access LED Bed Light works even when you're completely off the grid. It runs off 3 three AA batteries (not included), making it easy to fill any space with dazzling white light. To conserve energy, it features an adjustable automatic shut-off switch which turns off after 3 minutes, keeping you from draining your juice accidentally.
The only thing easier than flipping the light on your Access LED is installing it. The 18" strip and battery box are backed with sturdy 3M adhesive for a simple peel-and-stick mount. It's fully waterproof to continue shining on through stormy weather. Plus, it's flexible enough to wrap around curved body panels for a clean fit anywhere. Your Access AA Battery LED Light also includes a 30-day warranty.
Access AA Battery LED Light Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by oscar s (Mission, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 GMC Sierra — Oct 07, 2015 6:51 AM
Works good and simple install but the botton started sticking on the first day. I have to press the power botton twice to turn on. Wish the led strip was longer
Reviewed by Daniel K (IOWA CITY, IA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Oct 01, 2015 6:26 AM
Super easy installation with factory applied sticky tape. Seems to be plenty bright. It has an auto shutoff feature to help save batteries.
Reviewed by Carl S (Bay City, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sep 26, 2015 5:15 AM
This light is bright. I was going to order two. But one does the trick. It lights the box up all the way to the back. Took about 5 minutes to install. So far it is still stuck to the inside of the box. Wished they would have used stainless screws for the battery case. We'll see how long they last?
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 11/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- tonue covers for trucks
- access led truck light
- battery lights in my truck bed
- extang bed lighting
- ford truck camper shells
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- chevy pickup accessories
- ford f150 bed lights
- ford ranger bed
- 2008 gmc sierra camper shell
- custom dashboard covers
- custom floor mats for suv