- Let there be light—not wires—with the battery-powered Access AA Battery LED Light
- Runs on 3 AA batteries (not included) for a bright upgrade without any hardwiring hassles
- 18" LED strip is perfect size for a wide range of applications
- Perfect in truck beds, trailers, fishing boats, campers, toolboxes, safes and anywhere else you want some easy illumination
- Cranks out brilliant white light using powerful LEDs
- Fully waterproof to withstand Mother Nature’s fury
- Equipped with an automatic shut-off switch with an adjustable timer to maximize your battery life
- Its flexible light strip works on flat and curved surfaces
- Easy to install using heavy-duty 3M adhesive on both the battery box and light strip
- This ingenious Access AA Battery LED Light includes a 30-day warranty
Isn't it ironic that all the places where you really need some extra light are always the same places that don't have easy access to power? In a perfect world, there'd be a socket in the bed of your truck, the back of your trailer and even in your backyard toolshed. But in our imperfect world, there is a simple way to add illumination without laying cable: the Access AA Battery LED Light.
From the closet in your motorhome to the stoop of your fishing hut retreat, the Access LED Bed Light works even when you're completely off the grid. It runs off 3 three AA batteries (not included), making it easy to fill any space with dazzling white light. To conserve energy, it features an adjustable automatic shut-off switch which turns off after 3 minutes, keeping you from draining your juice accidentally.
The only thing easier than flipping the light on your Access LED is installing it. The 18" strip and battery box are backed with sturdy 3M adhesive for a simple peel-and-stick mount. It's fully waterproof to continue shining on through stormy weather. Plus, it's flexible enough to wrap around curved body panels for a clean fit anywhere. Your Access AA Battery LED Light also includes a 30-day warranty.
Access AA Battery LED Light Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Herb E (Davie, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 02, 2015 6:27 AM
I like these instead of running more wires and a switch, the only thing that I had don't like are the cover screws they should be stainless, I found some at fastenall
Reviewed by Trent T (Austin, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jun 23, 2015 6:20 AM
With only having this light in place for a couple of weeks, I'm pleased with it. The adhesives to install grip and once on, doubt it will fall off. I like the auto turn-off feature. I will be looking to getting another for trailer.
Reviewed by Christopher H (EUCLID, OH) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 23, 2015 5:11 AM
The light is plenty bright for the bed of a pick up with the tonneau closed. But like other reviews stated, the adhesive did not stick well to my bed liner. I will need to find an alternate way to affix it. Otherwise seems like a nice product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 8/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- access truck bed accessories
- cargo bed lights
- extang bed lighting
- access led truck light
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- chevy truck bed accessories
- dodge truck camper shells
- air mattress for ford f150
- bed extender ford f150
- toyota corolla floor mats 2006
- truck luggage racks
- bed truck covers
- front brush guard