- Keep Mother Nature out of your payload with the Access Total Bed Seal
- Custom-designed to pair with your year, make and model
- Fills all the factory holes and gaps, so water, dirt and snow have no way in
- Works flawlessly with tonneaus, lids and toppers
- Made up of water-resistant foam and sealing gaskets
- Simple to install on your pickup
- The Access Total Bed Seal features a 1 Year warranty
After you’ve decked out your pickup with a tonneau, lid or topper, you expect that the elements won’t seep in and soak your cargo. Truth is, there are so many factory gaps in your bed that a tonneau alone can’t keep everything out. For total payload protection, plug the holes with the Access Total Bed Seal.
Intruding dirt, snow and rain are never an issue with the Access Total Seal. This custom kit comes complete with all the foam and sealing gaskets you need to block weather from creeping in and fouling your freight. From the bulkhead to the tailgate, you’re completely covered for complete confidence.
Mounting your Access Tonneau Cover Total Bed Seal is a cinch. It uses sturdy adhesive to stick firmly into place. Plus, it pairs perfectly with your bed cover, so you’re safe on all sides. Better still, your Access Total Bed Seal is backed by a 1 Year warranty.
Access Total Bed Seal Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Brandon G (West Fargo, ND) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Nov 08, 2015 7:08 AM
Seal works good. Front seal was confusing why it was needed as it doesn't cover the drain holes near the front. Foam pieces tend to fall out if you don't jam them in just right. Would be easier to install if you remove tailgate, tailgate is difficult to remove though.
Ships By 12/12
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.