- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Secure your cargo and access it easily with an AeroBox Truck Cargo Box
- Decreases drag caused by the tailgate
- Standard version measures 58.5”L x 19”H x 19”W and provides 11 cubic feet of space; Premium version measures 62”L x 19”H x 19”W and provides the same 11 cubic feet of space while adding 2 Interior Divider panels, 3 Tie-down hooks and Adjustable Dock-n-Lock Left and Right Side Panels
- Fits full-size pickup trucks
- Rear-mounted design allows easy access for hard-to-reach truck beds
- Can be removed and rolled to a different location or truck bed
- Weather-tight construction holds up to abuse and weather damage
- Aerodynamic design has lower wind-resistance, saving you fuel
- Rear weight distribution increases traction
- Locks in place with dock-n-lock system and sits below bed rails to keep box out of sight
- Does not sag like similar boxes thanks to steel-reinforced opening and floor-mounted design
- Enjoy full rear visibility thanks to a low profile
- Weighs 45 lbs when fully assembled
- Compatible with certain tonneau covers
- Your AeroBox Truck Cargo Box is backed by a limited lifetime warranty on materials and defects, and a 3-Year warranty on finishes
When the time comes to haul your load, make sure it’s secure with an AeroBox Truck Cargo Box. Designed with a low-profile, this 11 cubic feet cargo box allows you to have full rear visibility – and thanks to below-rail mounting, it’s kept out of sight of prying eyes. Measuring 58.5”L x 19”W x 19”H, this weather-tight cargo box fits full-size pickup trucks and weighs 45 lbs when fully assembled.
Easy to remove and roll, this cargo box uses your tailgate security and is lockable. Plus, enjoy greater fuel economy thanks to its aerodynamic design while increasing traction due to weight distribution. A steel-reinforced door and floor-mounted design makes this cargo box stand out above the competition because it doesn’t sag.
Your AeroBox Truck Cargo Box is compatible with certain tonneau covers and carries a limited lifetime warranty on materials and defects and a 3-Year warranty on the finish.
- A minimum of 58.5” of unobstructed opening is needed to slide between the rails of the tailgate
- May not fit your modified truck if it has bed extenders or plastic liners not conforming inside truck bed walls
- Does not fit compact or mid-size trucks
- There must be at least 62” of truck bed width for at least 17” forward of rear post tailgate opening rails in order to fit side panels
- Aftermarket products or integrated OEM accessories such as drop-in liners or RAM boxes may interfere