- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Sleep like a baby under the stars with the adaptable and comfy AirBedz Pro3 Truck Bed Air Mattress
- Designed to fit around and over your truck bed wheel wells, utilizing the entire bed
- Comes with either a portable or built-in DC Air Pump with 16’ cord that plugs right into your 12V DC cigarette lighter (varies by model)
- Use the pump to inflate any other necessities you take camping – beach toys, floats and more
- Heavy-duty fabric top provides a soft, slip-resistant feel that holds up against abuse
- Pair it with AirBedz inflatable wheel well inserts (sold separately) for use at home
- Folds up and stores easily inside an included tote-bag with durable nylon straps
- Suitable for use with a variety of truck bed lengths
- Your AirBedz Pro3 Air Mattress is backed by a 1-year warranty
There’s nothing like being in the Great Outdoors. Drinking in all that scenery, the fresh air, the feeling of being alive is hard to beat. So why shut yourself off from those sensations just because it’s time to bed down? For the camper who doesn’t need a tent, there’s the AirBedz Pro3 Truck Bed Air Mattress.
Intended to utilize every square inch of your bed, this high-quality mattress fits around and over your wheel wells to give you more room and comfort as you bed down. It’s resiliently crafted and topped with fabric to resist blows and jabs that might puncture and prevent your blankets from slipping around. Blow it up with the portable DC Air Pump that comes with. It has a 16’ cord that plugs into your 12V cigarette lighter, and should be good for inflating anything you may have brought along, from footballs to floats.
AirBedz also offers inflatable wheel well inserts (sold separately) to make for easy home use. When you’re done with it, your Pro3 Truck Bed Mattress folds up into the included tote-bag and carries a 1-year warranty.
AirBedz Pro3 Truck Bed Air Mattress Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Abraham F (ALBANY, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Jun 29, 2017 11:11 AM
Got this for my 2014 Toyota Tacoma and it was a perfect fit...pretty comfortable...make sure to blow it up pretty stiff, but slept two in the back of my truck nicely. A bit pricey, but the wheel well cut outs were ideal for maximizing the space and I never felt / noticed the areas that covered the wheel wells once during the night.
Reviewed by Randy O (O'FALLON, MO) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — May 31, 2017 7:12 PM
I haven't been able to use the air mattress yet, but from what I've seen it looks nice. Hope to be able to use it soon.
Reviewed by PATRICIA H (YUCCA VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2002 Toyota Tundra — May 23, 2017 12:12 PM
Received it quickly!! SOOOOO COMFY!!! We could sleep on this every nigh!! :D Can't wait to go camping! Fits PERFECTLY! Pumps quickly and cable fits through the window to the back just fine!!