- Get a step up with the AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step
- The faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot
- Built to military specs from non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad and high-strength aluminum alloy materials
- Features a corrosion-resistant, anodized and PTFE Teflon™-coated finish
- Big step pad is large enough for two large boots
- Mounts to your truck’s frame, under the rear bumper, for maximum strength
- Works with an open tailgate or when towing
- Supports up to a whopping 300 lbs
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your AMP Research Bedstep Retractable Tailgate Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Your truck bed is your friend when it's hauling your heaviest loads. But when it's time to step in and out of bed, it can quickly become the bane of your back, knees and ankles. So, step in and out with ease on the fast foothold of the AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step. The fast, easy and safe way to load or unload your rig, the AMP bed step quickly flips up or down with the nudge of your boot.
Custom made for your specific year, make and model truck, the AMP retractable tailgate step bolts to the frame for maximum strength. The discreet under-the-bumper location keeps it out of your way, yet allows it to work while towing and with the tailgate open. And speaking of strength, the AMP Research Tailgate Step holds a whopping 300 lbs, and the non-slip top is big enough to handle 2 boots.
The AMP Research BedStep is built to rugged military-specs including a glass-reinforced composite step pad and high-strength aluminum alloy components. It also features a corrosion-resistant, anodized and PTFE Teflon™-coated finish so it stays strong and stylish mile after mile and step after step. Best yet, AMP Research crafts your BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step in the USA and they back it with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step Customer Reviews
198 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald T (Gardner, KS) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jul 12, 2017 9:47 AM
Another top quality product from AMP Research (I also have their power retractable running boards). Mechanism and cast mounting bracket are nicely powder coated. Supplied fasteners appear to be OEM-quality plated for corrosion resistance. Assembly and installation couldn't be more simple. I had to tweak the truck's lower bumper attachment (one bolt) for clearance when extended, easy. Simple operation, functional and sturdy.
Reviewed by TERRY H (Clearwater, KS) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Jul 06, 2017 7:29 AM
Installed easily. Doesn't fold down with your foot, you have to pull it down by hand. Helps a lot getting into the back of the bed.
Reviewed by james t (Rockville, MD) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Jul 05, 2017 5:40 AM
Mounted in 15 minutes. Tough to access 2 bolts on 2017 Ford f250 but looks great and works better than expected
Ships Between 7/24 - 7/26
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- amp research truck bed accessories
- best garage door seals
- gaylord truck bed cover
- water filled truck bed weight
- acura brake rotors
- nissan truck bed accessories
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- dodge ram 2500 camper shell
- f150 bed accessories
- rubber floor mats for suburban
- fuel chips for diesel
- personalized automobile floor mats
- chrome car parts sale