- Get a step up with the AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step
- The faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot
- Built to military specs from non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad and high-strength aluminum alloy materials
- Features a corrosion-resistant, anodized and PTFE Teflon™-coated finish
- Big step pad is large enough for two large boots
- Mounts to your truck’s frame, under the rear bumper, for maximum strength
- Works with an open tailgate or when towing
- Supports up to a whopping 300 lbs
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your AMP Research Bedstep Retractable Tailgate Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Your truck bed is your friend when it's hauling your heaviest loads. But when it's time to step in and out of bed, it can quickly become the bane of your back, knees and ankles. So, step in and out with ease on the fast foothold of the AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step. The fast, easy and safe way to load or unload your rig, the AMP bed step quickly flips up or down with the nudge of your boot.
Custom made for your specific year, make and model truck, the AMP retractable tailgate step bolts to the frame for maximum strength. The discreet under-the-bumper location keeps it out of your way, yet allows it to work while towing and with the tailgate open. And speaking of strength, the AMP Research Tailgate Step holds a whopping 300 lbs, and the non-slip top is big enough to handle 2 boots.
The AMP Research BedStep is built to rugged military-specs including a glass-reinforced composite step pad and high-strength aluminum alloy components. It also features a corrosion-resistant, anodized and PTFE Teflon™-coated finish so it stays strong and stylish mile after mile and step after step. Best yet, AMP Research crafts your BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step in the USA and they back it with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step Customer Reviews
113 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Donald O (Pasadena, MD) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 27, 2016 6:15 PM
I was pleased to have purchased a product made here since too often we get imported stuff. Kudos to the AMP company for designing and manufacturing such a solid, extremely well-made step. Saves pain to the knees not having to kneel on the tailgate again.
Reviewed by Craig H (MONROE, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jan 26, 2016 4:03 AM
Seemed pricey but ordered anyway. Not too hard to put on, mostly getting the bumper caps off without breaking. All else went well mechanically to install. Fast shipping, great service with AutoAnything. I showed my wife and even she said it was really cool and handy:-) My nerf bars and bug shield I ordered Sun. will arrive today (Tues.). Can't wait to get those installed too. Thanks and keep up the good work guys! (2016 Tundra Crewmax)
Reviewed by Hollo P (Nashville, TN) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tundra — Jan 18, 2016 7:03 AM
I bought this step thinking I could just bolt it on myself and I was very wrong. On a 2016 Tundra you have to take the bumper trim off and support brackets. I've built houses from the ground up and I wasn't able to reach into the bumper to get the trim off without breaking it so I took it to a shop that specializes in lift kits and all things truck. They declined to install this part, suggested I take it to a body shop AND, they even sell this part so I returned it to AutoAnything.
Ships Between 2/11 - 2/15
- What Do You Drive?