- Get a step up with the AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step
- The faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot
- Built to military specs from non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad and high-strength aluminum alloy materials
- Features a corrosion-resistant, anodized and PTFE Teflon™-coated finish
- Big step pad is large enough for two large boots
- Mounts to your truck’s frame, under the rear bumper, for maximum strength
- Works with an open tailgate or when towing
- Supports up to a whopping 300 lbs
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your AMP Research Bedstep Retractable Tailgate Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Your truck bed is your friend when it's hauling your heaviest loads. But when it's time to step in and out of bed, it can quickly become the bane of your back, knees and ankles. So, step in and out with ease on the fast foothold of the AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step. The fast, easy and safe way to load or unload your rig, the AMP bed step quickly flips up or down with the nudge of your boot.
Custom made for your specific year, make and model truck, the AMP retractable tailgate step bolts to the frame for maximum strength. The discreet under-the-bumper location keeps it out of your way, yet allows it to work while towing and with the tailgate open. And speaking of strength, the AMP Research Tailgate Step holds a whopping 300 lbs, and the non-slip top is big enough to handle 2 boots.
The AMP Research BedStep is built to rugged military-specs including a glass-reinforced composite step pad and high-strength aluminum alloy components. It also features a corrosion-resistant, anodized and PTFE Teflon™-coated finish so it stays strong and stylish mile after mile and step after step. Best yet, AMP Research crafts your BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step in the USA and they back it with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step Customer Reviews
56 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas H (Midway, UT) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Saturday at 6:55 AM
I put one of these on my new 2012 F150 shortly after taking delivery of it 3 years ago. It's a very well made product, no problem installing, and for an older guy with problems hopping into the bed of the truck when the tailgate is down, this works great. I made the mistake of loaning my truck to a friend recently, who backed into some uneven terrain off road, with the unit extended, and broke it. It's not bullet proof. Ordered a new one, but this review is based on the old one.
Reviewed by Travis R (Windsor, CO) — Apr 25, 2015 9:59 AM
This feels like a good sturdy step. I weigh about 275 and I'm not worried about this thing breaking. It swings down easy enough and pops back into place with little effort. The only reason I am not giving it 5 stars, is the installation. I had to remove the plastic trim on the bumper to get to some bolts. That may be easier for some trucks and some people, but it took me 2-3 hours. But it was worth it. 2015 Tundra
Reviewed by Kris W (BERKLEY, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Apr 17, 2015 5:50 AM
Installation was easy and instructions were adequate. It functions as it should. All in all, it was a good purchase for my needs. The AutoAnything purchase experience was great and I will deal with them again, for sure. Shipped very quickly.
AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step
- Ships Between 5/22 - 5/27
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- amp research truck bed accessories
- bed x tender
- order step it tailgate step in canada
- tailgate folding step
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- chevy pickup accessories
- dodge camper shell
- audi a6 car cover
- 2012 chevy silverado 1500 accessories
- air mattress for toyota tundra
- automotive air filters
- body kits free shipping
- brake pads and rotors