- Get a step up with the AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step
- The faster, easier and safer way to load or unload your pickup’s cargo
- Custom made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Quickly flips down with the nudge of a foot
- Built to military specs from non-slip, glass-reinforced composite step pad and high-strength aluminum alloy materials
- Features a corrosion-resistant, anodized and PTFE Teflon™-coated finish
- Big step pad is large enough for two large boots
- Mounts to your truck’s frame, under the rear bumper, for maximum strength
- Works with an open tailgate or when towing
- Supports up to a whopping 300 lbs
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your AMP Research Bedstep Retractable Tailgate Step is backed by a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty
Your truck bed is your friend when it's hauling your heaviest loads. But when it's time to step in and out of bed, it can quickly become the bane of your back, knees and ankles. So, step in and out with ease on the fast foothold of the AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step. The fast, easy and safe way to load or unload your rig, the AMP bed step quickly flips up or down with the nudge of your boot.
Custom made for your specific year, make and model truck, the AMP retractable tailgate step bolts to the frame for maximum strength. The discreet under-the-bumper location keeps it out of your way, yet allows it to work while towing and with the tailgate open. And speaking of strength, the AMP Research Tailgate Step holds a whopping 300 lbs, and the non-slip top is big enough to handle 2 boots.
The AMP Research BedStep is built to rugged military-specs including a glass-reinforced composite step pad and high-strength aluminum alloy components. It also features a corrosion-resistant, anodized and PTFE Teflon™-coated finish so it stays strong and stylish mile after mile and step after step. Best yet, AMP Research crafts your BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step in the USA and they back it with a 3-year/36,000-mile warranty.
AMP Research BedStep Retractable Tailgate Step Customer Reviews
148 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Gino M (New Kensington, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 13, 2016 6:26 AM
Doesn't matter if you're 16 or 60, having a step to aid getting up into the bed of your pickup is priceless. I own a pickup truck for the sole reason of hauling things in the back, which means that I'm up & down over that tailgate to load/tie down/unload, etc. and it doesn't get easier as I age. The AMP step is just the ticket to make getting up/down as easy as can be. Installed on the inside bumper of my 2015 F150 in 30mins, it's a solid mount and super easy to extend/retract. Recommended.
Reviewed by joseph S (PHILA, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 10, 2016 8:56 AM
This step works just as advertized and was not too hard to install if you have the right metric tools. t took about 30 minutes to install. The delivery was also super fast.
Reviewed by Joel H (ROCKLEDGE, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Jul 09, 2016 1:25 PM
Easy to install, had dual exhaust so added the included block for mounting clearance. Instructions were easy to follow and accurate, from wrench sizes to torque. All parts in box. Works great, well made, clears the tailpipe and easy to use.
Ships Between 8/26 - 8/30
- What Do You Drive?