- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- For 100% payload access, outfit your truck bed with a premium Bedslide S Truck Bed Slide
- Based on the 1000 lb model, the S model allows you to add only the accessories you want to fit your lifestyle
- Lightweight and easy to handle, yet robust enough to carry any substantial shipment
- Suitable for a wide range of foreign and domestic trucks – installs in less than 30 minutes
- Compact split design makes it easier to ship
- Features 20+’ of BedTrax T-slots to organize and attach sport racks
- Manufactured in the USA from heavy-duty, weather-resistant materials
- Trax Rail Kit available for additional containment and more tie-down locations, plus additional accessories such as Bed Bins and Deck Dividers (all sold seperately)
- Your Bedslide S Series is covered by a Lifetime Warranty with registration, 5-year warranty without
Whether you’re loading or unloading your truck bed, why trudge more steps than you need to? Save yourself a lot of heavy lifting by outfitting your rig with the ultra-durable Bedslide S.
Constructed right here in the USA from only the finest, most weather-resistant materials, this heavy-duty extension deck is pretty easy to handle. Lightweight but tough enough to support substantial stacks of freight, it features 20+’ of BedTrax T-slots to organize and attach sport racks.
Suitable for trucks both foreign and domestic, the Bedslide Model S installs in no time at all – usually under 30 minutes – but lasts the long haul. The Trax Rail Kit is available for extra containment and even more tie-down locations, but sold separately. Your Bedslide Model S Sliding Cargo Drawer is covered by a Lifetime Warranty with registration, or 5-year otherwise.
Bedslide S Truck Bed Slide Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by oscar m (PLANO, TX) Reviewed for a 2018 Ford F-150 — Nov 11, 2017 9:10 AM
Reduced bed space but really worth it to reach everything easily. As a contractor I had to rethink how to place things in the bed. Love the added benefit of a great work table behind truck. I would get an electric version next time. It easy to move but if your on a hill it is a different story.
Reviewed by Gregory B (PRINCETON, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Nov 03, 2017 1:31 PM
The only negative I have is that the item was delivered damaged, but obviously not the fault of the dealer. The true test will be how they respond when I inform them. I've never had any issue with autoanything though so I know this should be no different. Overall I absolutely love it. Makes my life so much easier! I would have loved some dimensions to be displayed on the site so I know how much space ill lose, but I knew going in that the slide would be limited to the space in between the wheels