- Collapsable cover protects your truck bed area with premium stretch-and-set fabric
- Belt-rail system makes installation and removal easy - no drilling needed
- Comes with tinted windows that zip-out for convenience
- Beefy YKK zippers are able to stand-up to your demanding adventures
- The securely sealed seams provide maximum water-tight protection
- Works great with 5th-wheel hitches and gooseneck trailers
- High quality sailcloth fabric won't mildew and is UV resistant
- Your Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell is backed by a 2-year warranty
Keep the contents of your bed protected from the elements with the Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell. When you're looking for a stylish and functional camper shell, Bestop delivers the same quality construction and good looks that Jeep owners everywhere have come to respect.
The Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell installs easily using the innovative Belt-Rail attachment system. This snapless shell works with an adjustable bow system to provide bed coverage that fits perfectly. Add on the zip-out windows and rear door and you have a camper shell that is fit for superhero status. What's more, your new Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell is backed by a 2-year warranty.
Bestop Supertop Truck Bed Camper Shell Customer Reviews
38 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Felix H (LAS VEGAS, NV) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tacoma — Jul 22, 2017 11:28 AM
Install was a breeze, except for one of the rails was off so i had to drill new holes. Went on a 2 night camping trip with no problem.
Reviewed by Kyle T (Forney, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jun 20, 2017 12:10 PM
Very happy with this product. Was easy to install, folds up with ease, removed from the truck in about 20min after i got it all together. Folds up in about 10 min for gooseneck hook up. Over all im very happy with my purchase.
Reviewed by Alfred D (POCAHONTAS, AR) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota RAV4 — May 20, 2017 3:46 AM
I think it gives my Tacoma a tougher look. It adds a little bit of security to the few things I keep in the back. You know, "Out of sight out of mind." And my wife likes it.
Ships Between 9/25 - 9/27
- What Do You Drive?