- Lock up your rig’s rear end with the Bolt Tailgate Lock
- Equipped with a smart tumbler that learns and responds to your factory key
- The perfect companion to tonneau covers, camper shells and other truck bed covers
- Custom designed to directly replace your non-locking tailgate handle
- Constructed from rugged ABS that matches your factory trim
- Your Bolt Tailgate Lock is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
A tonneau cover can keep bandits from seeing your valuables, but it can't stop them from opening your tailgate and peeking inside. If you have anything interesting under your bed cover, don't count on it being there when you get back to your pickup. For serious security, you need the might of the Bolt Tailgate Lock.
Not every pickup comes with a locking tailgate, and most aftermarket locks fit clumsily around the handle. Not so with the Bolt Tailgate Lock. It's fully custom crafted to directly replace your non-locking factory tailgate handle. Mounted directly to your truck, it delivers the ultimate defense without ruining your stock appearance. It's even constructed from matching ABS for true chameleon-esque blending.
Best of all, you don't have to weigh down your pockets with extra keys when you upgrade with the Bolt Tailgate Lock. It's equipped with a smart tumbler that learns the shape of your factory key. Simply slide it in once, and it memorizes its unique pattern. From then on, your Bolt Tailgate Lock responds just to your normal key. And, your new handle is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty.
BOLT Tailgate Lock Customer Reviews
150 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George S (Edmond, OK) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 20, 2017 8:58 PM
The Bolt Tailgate Lock arrived faster than expected. My truck key easily keyed to the lock using the instructions. It then took all of 10 minutes to remove the old latch snd install the new locking tailgate latch. Yay! I have a tailgate that locks and looks just like a factory installed latch. Take time to read the instructions. Highly recommend.
Reviewed by J Scott P (GRASS VALLEY, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 19, 2017 8:14 PM
It was very easy to install though the instructional images were subpar. What was miraculous was the way that the apparatus adapts to set your ignition key as the access key. Buy it, you will not be disappointed.
Reviewed by Tim G (KEMP, TX) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Silverado — Feb 01, 2017 4:07 AM
Quick and easy install! Looks factory made and I love that MY KEY opens it! Very happy, especially with the price to replace the tailgate it keeps the Causal opportunity theives away.
Ships Between 6/26 - 6/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bolt truck bed accessories
- cigarette lighter battery jumper
- roll top bed cover
- truck bed ramp kit
- nissan bra
- camper shells for ford trucks
- chevy truck bed accessories
- camper shell ford f350 long bed
- 2012 nissan frontier sv accessories
- porsche cayenne seat covers
- rain guard for cars windows
- best five bike hitch rack
- discount dash covers