- Tie one on with Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model truck
- Specifically made to mount to any of your truck’s sidewall holes
- The perfect alternative for stake pockets covered by tonneau covers
- Rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs
- Each anchor accommodates two standard ‘S’ hooks or straps
- Hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle to match the angle of your tie downs
- Installation takes minutes and only requires a Philips screw driver
- Crafted from stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon
- OEM-colored nylon matches your trim—mirror, door handles, tailgate latch etc.
- Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are sold in pairs
- Your Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take aim at the latest and greatest truck bed tie-down system—Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points. Custom designed to mount to the stake pockets of your late-model truck, Bullet retractable anchors become powerful anchor points, which also lend powerful style to your rig! In fact, Bull Ring takes the custom style one step further with OEM-colored nylon that matches your truck's trim package.
The perfect alternative top-mounted stake pockets hooks that may be covered by tonneau covers, the Bull Ring Bullet tie down anchor mounts neatly inside your bed. Each hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle, the average angle of most tie-down jobs, and accommodates two standard ‘S' hooks or straps. And, the installation is fast and easy—requiring only a Philips screwdriver and a few minutes.
Bullet anchor points are crafted tough enough for the long haul. Built from top-quality stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon, they're guaranteed to deliver a lifetime of tie-down service. And, the fact that they're rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs of heft is testament to that strength. And to tie this deal down, Bull Ring backs your Bullet Retractable Anchor Points with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points Customer Reviews
31 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Marilyn F (Prineville, OR) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 01, 2015 2:29 PM
Received these - 2 pk's of 2 ea. - in a timely fashion. Very easy to install and they look great. I haven't had the opportunity to test them under strap down or load conditions as of yet, but am confident they will perform well.
Reviewed by John R (Olathe, KS) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 12, 2015 4:52 PM
These anchor points were easy to install. They work well (as expected) and I like that they don't stick out when not in use. I plan to install a spray in bed liner, so I followed other advice and installed these before I got the liner. Next step, spray in bed liner.
Reviewed by Luther T (DAYTON, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 11, 2015 3:04 PM
The bull rings work as advertised, however they do NOT install as advertised. 2015 silverado double cab with standard box, these do NOT clip into place. Someone has to hold them while they're being screwed in.
Reviewed by James D (Auburn, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jul 17, 2015 9:26 PM
These Bull Rings are really nice, I really like the retractable option, its make them very convenient, strong and durable. Good buy.
Ships By 10/09
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bull accessories
- bull ring retractable tie down anchor points
- hi lift tie downs
- spidy gear truck nets
- dodge camper shell
- ford pickup ramps
- ford truck bed accessories
- dodge durango cargo mat
- cargo tie downs gmc
- 2012 toyota tundra crewmax accessories
- auto trailer hitch
- auto window rain guard
- seat car covers