- Tie one on with Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model truck
- Specifically made to mount to any of your truck’s sidewall holes
- The perfect alternative for stake pockets covered by tonneau covers
- Rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs
- Each anchor accommodates two standard ‘S’ hooks or straps
- Hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle to match the angle of your tie downs
- Installation takes minutes and only requires a Philips screw driver
- Crafted from stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon
- OEM-colored nylon matches your trim—mirror, door handles, tailgate latch etc.
- Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are sold in pairs
- Your Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take aim at the latest and greatest truck bed tie-down system—Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points. Custom designed to mount to the stake pockets of your late-model truck, Bullet retractable anchors become powerful anchor points, which also lend powerful style to your rig! In fact, Bull Ring takes the custom style one step further with OEM-colored nylon that matches your truck's trim package.
The perfect alternative top-mounted stake pockets hooks that may be covered by tonneau covers, the Bull Ring Bullet tie down anchor mounts neatly inside your bed. Each hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle, the average angle of most tie-down jobs, and accommodates two standard ‘S' hooks or straps. And, the installation is fast and easy—requiring only a Philips screwdriver and a few minutes.
Bullet anchor points are crafted tough enough for the long haul. Built from top-quality stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon, they're guaranteed to deliver a lifetime of tie-down service. And, the fact that they're rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs of heft is testament to that strength. And to tie this deal down, Bull Ring backs your Bullet Retractable Anchor Points with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points Customer Reviews
85 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Michael L (STERLING HEIGHTS, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Jan 02, 2018 7:37 AM
These things look and work great and are very easy to install. They add the finishing touch to my truck bed.
Reviewed by Jason H (Bridgeport, CT) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Silverado — Nov 13, 2017 8:08 PM
I really like these, super easy to install and a very convenient alternative to stake pocket rings. My tonneau still fits smooth.
Reviewed by Roland B (PERKASIE, PA) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Sep 12, 2017 5:34 PM
They're a little hard to put in with a bed liner but not bad. Having used the much but seem to be good
Ships By 2/20
- What Do You Drive?