- Tie one on with Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model truck
- Specifically made to mount to any of your truck’s sidewall holes
- The perfect alternative for stake pockets covered by tonneau covers
- Rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs
- Each anchor accommodates two standard ‘S’ hooks or straps
- Hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle to match the angle of your tie downs
- Installation takes minutes and only requires a Philips screw driver
- Crafted from stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon
- OEM-colored nylon matches your trim—mirror, door handles, tailgate latch etc.
- Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are sold in pairs
- Your Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take aim at the latest and greatest truck bed tie-down system—Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points. Custom designed to mount to the stake pockets of your late-model truck, Bullet retractable anchors become powerful anchor points, which also lend powerful style to your rig! In fact, Bull Ring takes the custom style one step further with OEM-colored nylon that matches your truck's trim package.
The perfect alternative top-mounted stake pockets hooks that may be covered by tonneau covers, the Bull Ring Bullet tie down anchor mounts neatly inside your bed. Each hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle, the average angle of most tie-down jobs, and accommodates two standard ‘S' hooks or straps. And, the installation is fast and easy—requiring only a Philips screwdriver and a few minutes.
Bullet anchor points are crafted tough enough for the long haul. Built from top-quality stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon, they're guaranteed to deliver a lifetime of tie-down service. And, the fact that they're rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs of heft is testament to that strength. And to tie this deal down, Bull Ring backs your Bullet Retractable Anchor Points with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points Customer Reviews
67 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Vearl W (Union Mills, IN) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Colorado — Feb 01, 2017 10:13 AM
These anchor points were very easy to install.They are exactly what I needed and they look great.Very secure.I would recomend them to anyone who is looking for a product like this.
Reviewed by David N (EL PASO, TX) Reviewed for a 2016 GMC Canyon — Jan 14, 2017 7:34 AM
Very easy to install and work well. I used the instructions on the box rather than the those online and it worked well. Keep the screw in the bracket when you install. If you remove it as directed online, it is difficult to line up the screw and bracket.
Ships By 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bull accessories truck bed accessories
- car plug in heating pad
- honda ridgeline automatic tailgate lock
- gentex auto-dimming rear view mirror
- nissan camper shell
- ford rubber floor mats
- ford truck bed accessories
- cargo net for nissan frontier
- tacoma truck bed accessories
- hitch for town and country
- bicycle rack
- truck mirrors aftermarket
- vehicle performance chips