- Tie one on with Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model truck
- Specifically made to mount to any of your truck’s sidewall holes
- The perfect alternative for stake pockets covered by tonneau covers
- Rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs
- Each anchor accommodates two standard ‘S’ hooks or straps
- Hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle to match the angle of your tie downs
- Installation takes minutes and only requires a Philips screw driver
- Crafted from stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon
- OEM-colored nylon matches your trim—mirror, door handles, tailgate latch etc.
- Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are sold in pairs
- Your Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take aim at the latest and greatest truck bed tie-down system—Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points. Custom designed to mount to the stake pockets of your late-model truck, Bullet retractable anchors become powerful anchor points, which also lend powerful style to your rig! In fact, Bull Ring takes the custom style one step further with OEM-colored nylon that matches your truck's trim package.
The perfect alternative top-mounted stake pockets hooks that may be covered by tonneau covers, the Bull Ring Bullet tie down anchor mounts neatly inside your bed. Each hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle, the average angle of most tie-down jobs, and accommodates two standard ‘S' hooks or straps. And, the installation is fast and easy—requiring only a Philips screwdriver and a few minutes.
Bullet anchor points are crafted tough enough for the long haul. Built from top-quality stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon, they're guaranteed to deliver a lifetime of tie-down service. And, the fact that they're rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs of heft is testament to that strength. And to tie this deal down, Bull Ring backs your Bullet Retractable Anchor Points with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points Customer Reviews
46 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zachary B (Charleston, WV) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Tuesday at 6:21 AM
I purchased these Bull Ring anchors to make up for the lack of any high mounted ones that came stock in my 2015 Silverado. They went in easily (after watching the video) and work great! They come out at a slight upward angle so some larger bungee cords and tie down straps take some time to fit into the anchor.
Reviewed by Jerry C (DADE CITY, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Sunday at 4:46 AM
I liked the way they installed so easily without drilling. I still need to purchases a couple more and will shortly. They work fine and can be pushed in to become flush.
Reviewed by hans h (RICHLANDS, NC) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Jan 19, 2016 2:21 PM
The instructions were clear the link to the video helped and they retract as advertised it will help me tie my car go down without having to reach down to the bottom truck tiedown point I am looking forward to the first time that I actually use it when I go get hay for my critters
Reviewed by Bryce W (ST. GEORGE, UT) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 28, 2015 7:54 AM
Took a few minutes to figure out the install but once I watch the video it was quite easy. They look good and works great too tie down your gear.
Ships By 2/08
- What Do You Drive?