- Tie one on with Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model truck
- Specifically made to mount to any of your truck’s sidewall holes
- The perfect alternative for stake pockets covered by tonneau covers
- Rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs
- Each anchor accommodates two standard ‘S’ hooks or straps
- Hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle to match the angle of your tie downs
- Installation takes minutes and only requires a Philips screw driver
- Crafted from stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon
- OEM-colored nylon matches your trim—mirror, door handles, tailgate latch etc.
- Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are sold in pairs
- Your Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take aim at the latest and greatest truck bed tie-down system—Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points. Custom designed to mount to the stake pockets of your late-model truck, Bullet retractable anchors become powerful anchor points, which also lend powerful style to your rig! In fact, Bull Ring takes the custom style one step further with OEM-colored nylon that matches your truck's trim package.
The perfect alternative top-mounted stake pockets hooks that may be covered by tonneau covers, the Bull Ring Bullet tie down anchor mounts neatly inside your bed. Each hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle, the average angle of most tie-down jobs, and accommodates two standard ‘S' hooks or straps. And, the installation is fast and easy—requiring only a Philips screwdriver and a few minutes.
Bullet anchor points are crafted tough enough for the long haul. Built from top-quality stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon, they're guaranteed to deliver a lifetime of tie-down service. And, the fact that they're rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs of heft is testament to that strength. And to tie this deal down, Bull Ring backs your Bullet Retractable Anchor Points with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points Customer Reviews
19 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stephen K (Stafford, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Mar 10, 2015 5:29 PM
Bought and installed of these bulls. Well-engineered and extremely easy to install. Tight tolerance, so make sure you install them before having your truck bed spray-coated--I did and looks great! Someone else commented on this and I heeded the advice.
Reviewed by John H (Myrtle Beach, SC) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Oct 24, 2014 5:49 AM
easy to put on look great and are great to use you can pull the plugs out by pushing on backside the pull on the front so as to install bull ring
Reviewed by Dale G (INDIANAPOLIS, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Oct 23, 2014 7:04 AM
Easy to install and fits 2014 Silverado. The real question is what positions in the bed to use them or put one in each location for optimal flexibility. I little pricey but well made.
Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points
- Ships By 4/28
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bull accessories
- bull ring retractable tie down anchor points
- hi lift tie downs
- spidy gear truck nets
- dodge camper shell
- ford pickup ramps
- ford truck bed accessories
- dodge durango cargo mat
- cargo tie downs gmc
- 2012 toyota tundra crewmax accessories
- auto trailer hitch
- auto window rain guard
- seat car covers