- Tie one on with Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points
- Custom designed for your specific year, make and model truck
- Specifically made to mount to any of your truck’s sidewall holes
- The perfect alternative for stake pockets covered by tonneau covers
- Rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs
- Each anchor accommodates two standard ‘S’ hooks or straps
- Hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle to match the angle of your tie downs
- Installation takes minutes and only requires a Philips screw driver
- Crafted from stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon
- OEM-colored nylon matches your trim—mirror, door handles, tailgate latch etc.
- Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are sold in pairs
- Your Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
Take aim at the latest and greatest truck bed tie-down system—Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points. Custom designed to mount to the stake pockets of your late-model truck, Bullet retractable anchors become powerful anchor points, which also lend powerful style to your rig! In fact, Bull Ring takes the custom style one step further with OEM-colored nylon that matches your truck's trim package.
The perfect alternative top-mounted stake pockets hooks that may be covered by tonneau covers, the Bull Ring Bullet tie down anchor mounts neatly inside your bed. Each hook lifts up and out at a 35° angle, the average angle of most tie-down jobs, and accommodates two standard ‘S' hooks or straps. And, the installation is fast and easy—requiring only a Philips screwdriver and a few minutes.
Bullet anchor points are crafted tough enough for the long haul. Built from top-quality stainless steel and heavy-duty nylon, they're guaranteed to deliver a lifetime of tie-down service. And, the fact that they're rated to handle up to 1,000 lbs of heft is testament to that strength. And to tie this deal down, Bull Ring backs your Bullet Retractable Anchor Points with a Lifetime Warranty.
Bull Ring Bullet Retractable Anchor Points Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James D (Auburn, WA) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Jul 17, 2015 9:26 PM
These Bull Rings are really nice, I really like the retractable option, its make them very convenient, strong and durable. Good buy.
Reviewed by Ryan K (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 17, 2015 9:00 PM
Very easy to install, my truck came with a Bedliner from the dealership and it was easy to install with Bedliner in place, and they retract back far enough to where I can put caps back in place when not using hooks, works very well
Reviewed by Casey C (Port Ludlow, WA) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jun 04, 2015 1:42 AM
For the money they are great. For me (very hands on/handy) though. I had to watch the Youtube video for the install as there is a bit of a trick to the install itself. They are very sturdy/quality products. I have a Rhino Liner "Hybrid" spray-on and all 4 of them fit fine. I had the rear 4 plugs removed prior to the spray-on knowing I was going to install these. Didnt do the the other front ones due to a aluminum truck box in the way. Thanks autoanything for good prices and selection.
- Ships By 8/03
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bull accessories
- bull ring retractable tie down anchor points
- hi lift tie downs
- spidy gear truck nets
- dodge camper shell
- ford pickup ramps
- ford truck bed accessories
- dodge durango cargo mat
- cargo tie downs gmc
- 2012 toyota tundra crewmax accessories
- auto trailer hitch
- auto window rain guard
- seat car covers