- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Reach your freight without wrenching your back with the CargoGlide 2000 Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray
- Custom built for a perfect fit in the bed of your truck or back of your work van
- The strongest bed sliding tray CargoGlide makes—rated for up to 2000lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Constructed from sturdy steel for maximum strength and durability
- Available in two styles:
–The CargoGlide 2000 HD comes with 10 roller bearings for 70% bed extension
–The CargoGlide 2000 XL boasts 22 roller bearings and extends 100% of its length
- The CargoGlide 2000 uses side-thrust bearings for smooth, secure use even when you’re parked on an incline
- Decked out with a solid plywood deck that's finished with a durable textured laminated surface to stop your stuff from sliding around
- Surrounded by 8" side rails with adjustable T-slot tie-downs
- Arrives completely assembled for an easy install—minor drilling may be required
- When you need full bed access, your CargoGlide 2000 Steel Bed Sliding Tray comes off in around 10 minutes
- Built with pride in the USA
- 1-year warranty
For all the contractors, electricians and painters of the world, the work can't stop just because of an achy lumbar. When you're not swinging a hammer, splicing a wire or masking a window, you're not getting paid. Take care of your body by giving your back a break with the CargoGlide 2000 Series Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray.
No matter what you're hauling to the jobsite, the CargoGlide 2000 XL Bed Sliding Tray is strong enough to support it. In fact, you can stack up to 2000lbs of evenly distributed weight onto this burly platform—that's a whole lot of lumber, rebar and paint. Plus, it comes in two different configurations that deliver 70% or 100% extension, so it pulls out and puts everything right in reach for painless loading and unloading.
While the frame of your 2000 Steel Truck Bed Sliding Tray is built from heavy-duty steel, its deck is made from solid plywood. The 8" sidewalls, adjustable T-slot tie-downs and durable textured laminated surface all team up to ensure your stuff doesn't spill, slide or shift. Better still, your Cargo Glide 2000 Steel Bed Sliding Tray arrives assembled for a straightforward at-home install. To top it off, it comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Though this product usually ships free, a $99 oversized/overweight shipping charge may apply for deliveries to a home or residence. We'll contact you if this is the case. Alternate options include shipping to a business or commercial address.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- cargoglide truck bed accessories
- slid out tray chevy avalanche
- tailgate seals
- tonneau covers chevey silverado
- truck bed accessories ford
- ford pickup ramps
- camper shells for ford trucks
- tailgate extender ford f150
- truck bed assesories
- shells for toyota tacoma
- garage accessories parking
- bumper guard for trucks
- floor mats for vehicles