- Cut down on tailgate drag for a boost in fuel economy with the Covercraft Performance Series Pro Net Tailgate Net
- Available for full-size, mid-size, compact and Stepside pickups
- Patented even tension design ensures a sag-free fit
- Covercraft Pro Net Tailgate Nets are built from heavy-duty 22 oz. vinyl-coated polyester
- Includes stainless steel hardware (drilling required)
- Available in a range of colors
- Covercraft backs your Performance Series Pro Net Tailgate Net with a 1-year warranty
Stick your hand out of the window while you're driving down the freeway, and you'll notice how the wind pushes against your mitt. You've just had first-hand experience of drag. That same force is smashing into your stock tailgate, and it's making your motor work double time to stay up to speed. With a Covercraft Performance Series Pro Net Tailgate Net mounted in your rig, the air flows freely through the grid of openings to virtually eliminate drag and boost your ride's efficiency.
Durability and style are at the heart of your Covercraft Performance Series Pro Net Tailgate Net's design. These powerful tailgate replacements are constructed from choice 22 oz. vinyl-coated polyester fabric that's tough enough to withstand blistering summers and icy winters. And, its stainless steel hardware ensures even tension that won't sag like imitation Pro Net Tailgate Nets.
Whether you drive a 3/4-ton behemoth or a compact pickup, there's a Covercraft Performance Series Pro Net Tailgate Net for your rig. They also come in a range of colors, and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Our 10+ Covercraft Performance Series Pro Net Tailgate Net customer reviews have an average rating of 4.50 out of 5 stars. To see specific reviews about your vehicle, please select your year, make and model from the drop down above.
Covercraft Performance Series Pro Net Tailgate Net Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alan A (Frisco, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Dodge Ram — May 21, 2015 8:07 AM
I had a RBP net before i purchased this one, and the RBP net dose not even compare to the Pro Net. Looks and fits great! There is no sag in the net, and the overall quality of the material is much better.
Reviewed by Bader A (Springfield Gardens, NY) Reviewed for a 2009 GMC Sierra — Sep 11, 2014 3:08 AM
I installed this product for the purpose to reduce the trucks weight. It did change how it handles a little bit, but nothing serious or very noticeable! I'm satisfied because this is what I was expecting anyway. The looks are great :) I look forward to buy the same part, but "something designed to hold things in the bed and not falling off". This would definitely be awesome.
Reviewed by Adam R (MANDAN, ND) — Dec 30, 2013 12:20 PM
A nice looking tailgate net for the price. The only difference I would make to the net would be to make the net attachments more heavy duty on the four tie down areas.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 9/14 - 9/16
There are no customer reviews for this product
- truck bed cargo net free shipping
- water bladder for truck bed
- pop & lock tailgate lock
- pro runner pro net
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- ford camper shells
- nissan truck bed accessories
- honda ridgeline bed accessories
- nissan titan tailgate
- altima seat covers
- air intakes for cars
- seat cover sets
- truck mudflaps