- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ergonomic design provides for full bed usage while keeping your cargo dry and secure
- Expand your truck bed storage with DECKED Truck Bed Storage
- Custom-designed ti fit in your specific year, make and model pickup bed
- Crafted from HDPE cold-molded plastic around a galvanized steel frame and hardware that resists rust
- Accessories add great functionality to your DECKED system (sold separately)
- Locking drawers prevent theft and gear loss
- Boasts a whopping 2,000 lb deck payload and 200 lbs per drawer
- See video above for installation- usually takes 1-2 houra
- Attaches to your bed tie-downs with J-hooks—no drilling necessary
- Features a built-in ruler, conversion guide and bottle opener
- Your DECKED Truck Bed Storage is backed by a 3-year warranty
- Designed to work with both CargoGlide (CG1000-6348DM – 5.5’ beds & CG1000-7348DM – 6.5’ beds) and BEDSLIDE (10-6548-CL – 5.5’ beds & 10-7548-CL – 6.5’ beds) truck bed drawers and slides
If you deck out your truck with big wheels and bigger tires, you can turn it into a real head-turner. But if you deck it out with the DECKED Truck Bed Storage system, your transform your truck into a versatile, gear-hauling machine. Custom-designed to fit perfectly into your bed’s footprint, DECKED truck storage amplifies your cargo capacity.
Featuring a payload deck that can shoulder one full ton, the DECKED storage system is no lightweight. And below the heavy-duty deck lives not one, but two organized drawers that can handle a hefty 200 lbs of payload each. Plus, they’re weatherproof and lockable, so your guns, gear, tools and toys stay high, dry and super-secure.
The DECKED system is built as tough as your truck. It’s made from HDPE co-molded plastic around a galvanized steel frame, and boasts zinc-chromate steel hardware to resists rust. Plus, it easily mounts to your bed tie-downs in about 15 minutes—no drilling required. And to deck out this deal, your DECKED Truck Bed Storage is made in the USA and backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Please note that this product is non-returnable
DECKED Truck Bed Storage Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cole H (Ames, IA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Dec 22, 2017 7:18 AM
I have only begun to use the capabilities of the Decked truck bed storage system, but so far it functions great and is what I had been looking for to suit my bed storage needs. I have never used tonneau covers as I often have items in the bed which stick above the bed rails. The decked system still allows enough bed depth to store items like coolers and additional supplies above the storage system. Installation was relatively easy and the instructions and bags of hardware were easy to follow.
Reviewed by norman e (BUHL, ID) Reviewed for a 2017 Ford F-250 — Dec 16, 2017 10:20 AM
Bed is functional and sturdy with storage binds capable of storing heaving items like tire chains, pull chains, hydraulic jacks, handyman jacks, shovels, etc. etc. The instructions for putting it together I would give an F. The written nor the visual instructions are not well thought out, and the visuals are horrible. Not withstanding the instructions, pretty satisfied with it.
Reviewed by Brady B (Sallisaw, OK) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 05, 2017 8:39 PM
Installed the system in my pickup by myself without any difficulties. It does take several hours as noted. I really like working with the unit as it allows easy access and when you have a place for everything, you make sure that you don't forget your equipment when you leave.
Reviewed by Michael O (CHANDLER, AZ) — Nov 04, 2017 9:00 AM
Was back ordered and received wrong parts for right drawer . Still waiting for the right parts. Not Happy about this.
Reviewed by RYan M (Streator, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 GMC Sierra — Feb 24, 2017 6:47 AM
While i haven't had the decked system long enough to give a legitimate review. Installation was fairly easy and definitely needs two people. I like the fit and finish and seems well made (time will tell). Autoanything was awesome, when i called with some ?'s their customer service did some price checking for me and saved me about 100 bucks on my order of decked and 2 d-boxes and dividers. Couldn't be happier with purchasing from autoanything.
- decked truck bed accessories
- backflip 2 tonneau cover
- belltech bump stop kit
- tailgate seal kit reviews
- nissan all weather floor mats
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- chevy truck bed accessories
- honda ridgeline bed extender
- cargo nets for toyota sienna
- suzuki sx4 bra
- rubber auto mats
- rubber mat for truck bed
- cheap car bra