- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Protect your truck bed from hazardous loads with a Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat
- Prevents cargo from shifting and damaging your truck bed
- Constructed from an extra-thick .375” Nyracord rubber compound
- Rubber cleats keep the mat in place and allow water to drain
- Compressed rubber resists the abrasions and tears than can leave your bed vulnerable
- Deflects UV rays to reduce fading and keeps your mat looking just as good as the day you bought it
- Designed to not rust, crack or break, even in extreme temperatures
- Fuel- and oil-spill-resistant
- Contours around the wheel wells for a perfect fit in custom applications
- Trimming may be required for short bed applications
- Tailgate mat sold separately
- Your new truck bed liner is made in the USA!
- Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats carry a 3-year warranty
Scratch! The only sound worse than nails on a chalkboard is hearing the damage being done. Engineered to last the life of your truck, the Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat also helps prevent cargo from shifting and damaging your truck bed. It’s extremely resistant to potentially harmful fuel and oil spills.
Manufactured from an extra-thick .375” Nyracord rubber compound, these top-of-the-line covers utilize rubber in many areas. Rubber cleats keep the mat in place and allow water to drain, while highly-compressed rubber resists pesky abrasions and tears, and deflects UV rays to reduce fading.
Contouring around the wheel wells makes for a perfect fit in custom applications, though trimming may be required for short bed trucks. Tailgate mats are sold separately. Made in the USA, your Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mats are backed by a 3-year warranty.
Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
2637 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by ALLEN B (PASADENA, MD) — Thursday at 3:15 AM
No thin material here. I originally went to purchase a bed mat from Pep Boys here in MD. It never arrived, after many, many phone calls and in person attempts. It was much thinner then the Dee Dee and it was priced at $189 plus tax of 6%. If you want a nice heavy Duty thick Bed Liner, search no Further.
Reviewed by Michael R (BLUFF CITY, TN) Reviewed for a 2018 Chevy Colorado — Tuesday at 3:36 AM
I love my new bed may. It was easy to install very thick. Auto Anything had the best price of any place around.