- Defend your tailgate with the Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat
- Prevents scratches, dents and damage to your tailgate
- Universal size fits most full-size trucks (trimming may be required)
- Made from high-strength, cord-enhanced NyCord rubber compound
- Extra-thick .375" rubber construction
- Never rusts, cracks or breaks — even in extreme temperatures or environments
- Resists most chemical spills
- Mounting hardware included (drilling required for installation)
- Perfect match for the Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat
- Proudly made in the USA
- Your Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your tailgate does a thankless job. So defend it with the Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat. Instead of getting scratched, battered, dinged and dented, your tailgate stays in top-notch condition, along with your resale value.
Your Dee Zee tailgate mat is crafted from sturdy .375”-thick NyCord rubber to deflect impact damage and stand up to most chemical spills. It also never rusts, cracks or breaks, even in extreme environments or temperatures. And for complete cargo coverage, pair your Dee Zee tailgate liner with the matching Dee Zee Heavyweight Truck Bed Mat (sold separately).
Universally sized to fit most full-size trucks (minor trimming may be required), the Dee Zee tail gate mat installs in a flash with the included mounting hardware. And best yet, Dee Zee crafts your Universal Tailgate Mat right here in the USA and backs it with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
Dee Zee Universal Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
32 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark C (Roswell, GA) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-250 — Jan 19, 2017 5:36 PM
Every thing went great the install went very good. The only thing I would say is make sure the mat in centered real good before starting to drill, I had to remove a couple of screws and readjust the mat.
Reviewed by David R (WESTMORELAND, NY) Reviewed for a 2016 Chevy Silverado — Nov 05, 2016 11:07 AM
The mat is made od heavy quality rubber and fiber. It was much bigger for my tailgate than I expected. I ordered it based upon my model year & type. I had to cut off a good inch from both sides and round the bottom corners. I had to buy a heavy duty, oversized tin snips to actually cut it. A utility knife was not sufficient to cut through the material.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/23 - 2/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- dee zee truck bed liners
- dee zee truck bed mat
- aem intake bypass valve
- campright pop up tent
- ford bed liner
- gmc seat covers
- jaguar floor mats
- performance chips for f150
- toyota tacoma rubber bed liner
- 2011 toyota tundra bed liner
- bumper guard for trucks
- garage accessories parking
- toolboxes for trucks