- Keep your tools, supplies and firearms secured, organized and out of the way with the Du-Ha Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Case
- Mounts in the dead zone above your wheel well, leaving your pickup’s floor wide open for oversized freight
- Clamps right to your rig’s bed rail lip with no drilling, cutting or modding required
- The adjustable brackets make it easy to fine-tune the fit for your full-size truck
- Works alongside your tonneau, truck lid or roll-up cover
- Built all-weather tough from heavy-duty polyethylene
- Throw a padlock on the latches to keep bandits out of your gear (padlock not included)
- Equipped with a rubber gasket to seal out moisture, dust and other elements
- Includes a gun rack insert to hold two shotguns or a scoped rifle upright
- Built-in handle makes your Du-Ha Humpstor mobile
- Outside dimension: 55” long, 9.75” wide, 10” tall
- Inside dimensions: 53” long, 9.5” wide, 7.75” tall for 2.3 cu. ft. of storage capacity
- Weighs just 26 pounds and holds up to 75 pounds of supplies
- The Du-Ha Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Case includes a Lifetime Warranty
No matter how big your pickup bed, space is always a premium. So put your whole payload to work with the Humpstor Bed Storage Case by Du-Ha. Mounted on the side of your rig above the wheel wells, it turns wasted space into a secure spot to store and organize your odds and ends, leaving your floor open for all the big stuff.
Tie-downs, hand tools, roadside supplies—all of your essential travel gear packs away perfectly inside the DuHa Humpstor Truck Bed Storage. When hunting season rolls around, it also doubles as a gun case with room for two shotguns or a scoped rifle. The latches lock up with a padlock (not included) and the lid seals shut with a rubber gasket, keeping thieves and Mother Nature out of your stuff. And since it's built from heavy-duty polyethylene, you never have to worry about rust, corrosion or oxidation taking root.
Don't worry about charging up your Makita's battery—the Humpstor Bed Storage Case clamps right to your rig's bed rail lip with no drilling and adjusts for a perfect fit. It measures 55" long by 9.75" wide by 10" deep, weighs just 26 pounds and gives you a full 2.3 cu. ft. of cargo-carrying capacity. Best of all, your Du Ha Humpstor Wheel Well Tool Box is backed by a Lifetime Warranty.
- Fits above the wheel well in full-size pickup trucks only
- Brackets will not work in truck beds that do not have an inside lip on the truck bed rail
- Check with your local authorities for laws regarding gun cases in your state. Some models don’t legally function as gun cases unless guns are first secured in gun sleeves.
Du-Ha Humpstor Truck Bed Storage Case Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Dennis A Y (Simonton, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Nov 28, 2015 2:03 PM
I have extra room for my tools and guns in a lockable storage compartment. Took a little time to install, but once I installed right-side, the left-side was a breeze. I hunt out of the back of my truck, so this box is ideal for carrying my rifles.
Reviewed by Jeremy P (CHESTERFIELD, NH) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Silverado — Feb 04, 2015 10:42 AM
Nice box just takes up a little space and works well. I have a fifth wheel and may have to take it down and set it on the floor, but that is easy. I like the fact it comes right out and goes where you want
Reviewed by Kevin C (Coos Bay, OR) — Dec 12, 2014 6:14 AM
Just what was expected. Box sits above floor so you can haul a full sheet of plywood or whatever without removing box. Installed it under a tonneau cover, adjustable for depth and distance from side. Only down side, a lot of parts, lost or missing one 14/-20 bolt but had one to replace it.
Reviewed by Jason V (Oak Hill, VA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Dec 11, 2014 1:53 AM
A great idea, but the clamps that Du-Ha uses to attach to the bed won't hold very well if the lip on the bed is covered with plastic. It was a waste of money and I can't actually use it; it won't stay put on the side of the bed.
Reviewed by Frank B (PORTLAND, OR) Reviewed for a 2013 Nissan Frontier — Oct 13, 2014 10:23 PM
Upon arrival, I inspected the container and have to say its top-notch quality product and it's sturdy. All I have to say is to make sure that if you have a tonneau cover, that it may not actually fit. Meaning you will not be able to open your containers lid.
The current product is out of stock.
Click Truck Bed Organizers to view related products
Ships Between 2/12 - 2/16