- Wrangle far-flung freight with both feet planted firmly on the ground with the Du-Ha Reach E-Z Extendable Cargo Retriever
- Extends from 5’ to 7’—long enough to grab boxes, buckets and bags from anywhere inside your payload
- Perfect for pickups with tonneaus, camper shells and fiberglass lids
- Built tough from aluminum and strong enough to snag stuff that weighs over 100 lbs
- Your DuHa Reach Extendable Cargo Retriever features an adjustable yellow ballistic-nylon tip that hooks cargo from below
- Use it around the house, the garage or the garden—anywhere you need extra reach
- Keep it stored in your truck bed with the included mounting bracket (drilling required)
- Comes with a brush attachment to sweep dirt from the back and snow off your cab
- Optional LED flashlight and ice scrapper attachments available
- The Du-Ha Reach E-Z Extendable Cargo Retriever is backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When your freight slides all the way forward to the front of your payload, don't throw your back out climbing into your bed—pull it right to you with the Du-Ha Reach E-Z Extendable Cargo Retriever. Extendable from 5' to 7' and armed with a hook-shaped head, it's the perfect tool for snagging and sliding gear down to the tailgate for effortless unloading or pushing it forward when you're loading up.
From boxes of building materials to bundles of firewood, nothing's beyond the reach of your Du-Ha EZ Extendable Cargo Hook. Whether your bed's wide open or covered up with a tonneau, camper shell or lid, it makes even the deepest nooks and crannies accessible. Its yellow ballistic-nylon tip has built-in hooks to grab gear from underneath—perfect for fishing out buckets from your rig or hanging potted plants around the house. Plus, it comes with an in-bed mounting bracket, so your Reach E-Z is always in easy reach.
The Du Ha Reach Cargo Retriever comes complete with a brush attachment to sweep crud out of your bed and snow off your cab. What's more, you can upgrade with an LED flashlight for all-day visibility, a heavy-duty ice scraper to chip frost from your windshield or both. Best of all, the cargo captains at Du-Ha cover your Reach E-Z with a Lifetime Warranty.
Du-Ha Reach E-Z Extendable Cargo Retriever Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenneth D (Houston, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — May 09, 2016 1:47 PM
Tool is lightweight to handle, but seems strong enough for most items. We used '3M Command strip hangers' to mount, tucked away so it is not in the way, but is available when needed.
Reviewed by Robert G (Utica, MI) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Oct 07, 2015 8:00 PM
I purchased the Du-Ha E-Z Retriever for my GMC pick-up truck, as I was tired of crawling in the bed, which has a tonneau cover, to get items that had slid up to the front. The Du-Ha Retriever is engineered and made very well with the extending rod, rubber grip handle and attachments. Looks good appearance wise and to top it off... a roller snap in bracket to secure it to the side of the truck bed. Good buy at a good price.
Reviewed by Timothy B (Fergus Falls, MN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — May 31, 2015 4:45 AM
Works well. I doubt that I'll use the broom attachment that comes with it though. I'd prefer they eliminate that part and lower the price. It also comes with a "holder" that is intended to be screwed to the side of your truck bed to keep the pole out of the way. I didn't want to drill holes into my bed, so I bought some of the large size 3M Command Stick on hooks-I used two and just stuck them to the side (of my bed liner) after spray painting them to match.
Reviewed by gordon g (Gardnerville, NV) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — May 06, 2015 6:09 PM
If you own a truck, E-Z Extendable Cargo Retriever is a must have. Especially if you have a shell atop the bed. I never have to climb into the bed to retrieve any item. It is a tool of convenience and as I titled, a back and knee saver. It extends your reach and will evade the likelihood of back or knee injury. I use it almost everyday. Would not be without it. Light weight for very easy handling.
Reviewed by Daniel M (GERRARDSTOWN, WV) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 21, 2015 4:42 PM
On the first day I received the Du-Ha Reach E-Z Extendable Cargo Retriever, I used it to scrape ice off the windshield of my GMC truck, removed snow with the broom, and used it to retrieve grocery items in baskets in my truck bed (and camper cap), this even before I mounted it to my bedliner. This is a great product!!!
- Save 15% Use Promo Code DUHA15
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 8/26 - 8/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- du-ha truck bed accessories
- core cargo bar
- rubbber floormats for chevy avalanche
- stabilizer bar for truck bed
- truck bed accessoeies
- ford truck cargo net
- dodge truck camper shells
- f150 fx4 accessories
- fj cruiser air mattress
- cargo bar for toyota tundra
- cheap truck floor mats
- custom fit seat covers for trucks
- auto steps for trucks