- Quickly clamps to most any location on your truck bed’s rail for the perfect tie down location
- Secure ropes, hooks, stretch cords, and ratchets to the time-tested nautical cleat design
- Clamp-on installation requires no stake holes, no drilling and no cutting
- Easily remove and reposition wherever you need a secure tie down
- Crafted from super-strong glass-filled polymer with zinc-plated bolts for long life
- Sturdy 500-pound load rating
- Can be used with most Extang tonneaus
- Includes proper rope-tying and bed-loading instructions with instructions
- Cargo Cleats are sold in pairs
- Your Extang Cargo Cleats are backed by a Lifetime Warranty
When you gotta load and go-get a set of super-versatile Extang Cargo Cleats. Cargo Cleats quickly clamp to your truck bed's side rail to provide the optimal tie down location for your particular load.
As your cargo needs change, the Cargo Cleats easily reposition right where you need them. The classic nautical-cleat design accommodates ropes, hooks, stretch cords, and ratchets. And, with up to 500 pounds of load-holding capacity, securing even the heaviest loads is a breeze.
To handle most load requirements, Cargo Cleats are sold in pairs. Plus, each cleat is crafted of super-strong glass-filled polymer with rust-free zinc-plated bolts, which means Cargo Cleats are built to last a lifetime. In fact, Extang backs your Cargo Cleats with a Lifetime Warranty.
- Extang Cargo Cleats will not work with over-the-rail, drop-in bed liners without cutting.
- Extang Cargo Cleats will not work with spray-on type liner coatings.
Extang Cargo Cleats Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James B (DELAND, FL) Reviewed for a 1996 Mazda B-Series — Jan 28, 2015 7:51 AM
The cleats look good, are easy to install and can be moved anywhere along the rails in just a couple of minutes. The are a little pricy, I thought.
Reviewed by Andrew S (SYRACUSE, NY) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 08, 2014 6:25 AM
Had something like these as standard equipment on my tacoma Would have missed these on my Silverado if I didnt find them on this site. A must to tie down certain things easily.
Reviewed by Michael D S (HILLSBOROUGH, NJ) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tacoma — Nov 05, 2013 4:50 PM
Great product, very sturdy. I had to do some drilling to make them fit neatly at the center area of the bed rails. Look great and work well with the factory bed corner tie-down hooks.
Reviewed by G Thomas W (Powell, OH) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Aug 29, 2013 4:46 AM
The cleats work well for my purposes. I am pleased that they do not interfere with the roll-up tonneau top. They are easily moved when needed.
Extang Cargo Cleats
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 4/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
- extang truck bed accessories
- bull ring anchor
- jeep net tops
- slide n lock tie down system
- ford camper shells
- ford truck loading ramps
- chevy pickup accessories
- f150 tailgate extender
- jeep grand cherokee air mattress
- seat covers for chevy colorado
- disc brake parts
- garage floor car stops
- replacement rear view mirrors