- Click for Gladiator Cargo Net Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Contain loose truck loads when you equip your rig with the Gladiator Cargo Net
- Built from heavy-duty 1.5” webbing rated at 2,250 lbs per inch
- Reinforced with heavy-duty rip-stop mesh fabric rated at 278 lbs per inch
- Triple-layered reinforced edges
- Multiple grommet anchoring points—adding straps increases capacity
- Available in an array of sizes to fit a wide range of truck beds
- Includes a heavy-duty cargo bag and 4 hardware straps
- Your Gladiator Cargo Net is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Eliminate the risk of a hefty fine and reduce your chances of losing cargo by keeping your loads covered and secured with the Gladiator Cargo Net. Just cover your load, strap it down and hit the road.
Crafted from heavy-duty 1.5" webbing, your Gladiator cargo net is rated at 2,250 lbs per square inch. It boasts triple-layered reinforced edges for unparalleled strength, and the powerful rip-stop mesh fabric center adds even more support. Plus, the multiple grommet anchoring points keep your net in place.
No matter what size rig you drive, the Gladiator has your bed covered. From the small Gladiator cargo net for 5’ beds all the way to the large Gladiator cargo nets for beds up to 18’ long. And yes, there’s a medium Gladiator cargo net for 6 footers. Best of all, Gladiator includes a 4-piece hardware set, a heavy-duty carry bag and a 1-year limited warranty with your cargo net.
Gladiator Cargo Net Customer Reviews
43 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mark C (Severn, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Jul 04, 2016 7:55 AM
I'm really pleased with the strength and quality of this net. I purchased this to replace a Gladiator Safetyweb Cargo Net (another great product) that I gave to my daughter. I last used the Safetyweb to haul a bed full of items (furniture and boxes) more than 200 miles (my daughter logged-in another 200 miles a few weeks later). The capacity and construction of this net surpasses that of my Safetynet. Looking forward to putting this net into use.
Reviewed by Stephen S (West Kingston, RI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Mar 08, 2016 8:51 PM
let me load of stuff to haul 90 miles from Rhode Island to Boston. Piled in boxes, tables, chairs on top...nothing moved. Plenty of grommets to choose for the four straps and the two extras I got but likely didn't need. I used cheap bungees just to secure loose ends. The small mess part on the medium is sized perfectly for my 6.5 ft bed, with the rest of the net around the outside available to let me pile high. Look forward to cover my duck boat and decoys piled for upstate NY hunting.
Reviewed by James K (Livonia, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jan 25, 2016 9:17 AM
The cargo net it self is very well made strong netting & eyelets. tie downs are strong & easy to use. but I do think you need 6 not 4. beside that I like it very much jim 1-24-2016
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gladiator truck bed accessories
- core cargo net
- bull ring anchor
- truck tie down cleats
- truck bed accessoeies
- subaru mattresses
- chevy truck bed accessories
- camper shell for ford f250
- cargo net for toyota tacoma
- ford ranger bed accessories
- mats for auto
- automotive truck bed caps
- things to know about truck tonneau covers