- Click for Gladiator Cargo Net Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Contain loose truck loads when you equip your rig with the Gladiator Cargo Net
- Built from heavy-duty 1.5” webbing rated at 2,250 lbs per inch
- Reinforced with heavy-duty rip-stop mesh fabric rated at 278 lbs per inch
- Triple-layered reinforced edges
- Multiple grommet anchoring points—adding straps increases capacity
- Available in an array of sizes to fit a wide range of truck beds
- Includes a heavy-duty cargo bag and 4 hardware straps
- Your Gladiator Cargo Net is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Eliminate the risk of a hefty fine and reduce your chances of losing cargo by keeping your loads covered and secured with the Gladiator Cargo Net. Just cover your load, strap it down and hit the road.
Crafted from heavy-duty 1.5" webbing, your Gladiator cargo net is rated at 2,250 lbs per square inch. It boasts triple-layered reinforced edges for unparalleled strength, and the powerful rip-stop mesh fabric center adds even more support. Plus, the multiple grommet anchoring points keep your net in place.
No matter what size rig you drive, the Gladiator has your bed covered. From the small Gladiator cargo net for 5’ beds all the way to the large Gladiator cargo nets for beds up to 18’ long. And yes, there’s a medium Gladiator cargo net for 6 footers. Best of all, Gladiator includes a 4-piece hardware set, a heavy-duty carry bag and a 1-year limited warranty with your cargo net.
Gladiator Cargo Net Customer Reviews
37 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Joshua C (GOODYEAR, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Aug 19, 2015 7:44 PM
I used this cargo net to move from Washington to Arizona with a bed full of household goods, traveling at speeds up to 80 MPH at times. I did run some ratchet straps down each side of the net for a little additional security, because I had a taller load. The cargo net held everything secure with no problems. This net is going to work great when loading the truck for camping trips.
Reviewed by Jon A (BRONX, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jul 14, 2015 4:35 PM
Used it to move across the country in my truck. The bed was loaded about 1-2 feet over the bed rails and it held solid. I put a tarp underneath to make it more water resistant. I ordered mine with 6 pull straps and they were also solid. I would purchase it again. I think it was the 5x8 size...
Reviewed by Jeffery C (Newark, DE) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 02, 2015 5:23 AM
I tried to tear up the small samples of material attached to the bag. Impossible. Great product, worth the money if you haul a lot of different things. A lot cheaper then an 8' roll up floppy bed cover. Use the bed when you need to then store it away. Bag has room for a tarp too!
Reviewed by Arturo H (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 19, 2015 8:08 AM
I used this during a recent move, works great. Only thing i would change is the attachment points at the bed of the truck; sometimes when adjusting the tension a hook would slip out and require re adjusting. I would suggest using more of a carabiner step up for easier use. But once you get everything tensioned down works like a charm.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 12/01
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- gladiator truck bed accessories
- core cargo net
- bull ring anchor
- truck tie down cleats
- truck bed accessoeies
- subaru mattresses
- chevy truck bed accessories
- camper shell for ford f250
- cargo net for toyota tacoma
- ford ranger bed accessories
- mats for auto
- automotive truck bed caps
- things to know about truck tonneau covers