- Click for Gladiator Cargo Net Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Contain loose truck loads when you equip your rig with the Gladiator Cargo Net
- Built from heavy-duty 1.5” webbing rated at 2,250 lbs per inch
- Reinforced with heavy-duty rip-stop mesh fabric rated at 278 lbs per inch
- Triple-layered reinforced edges
- Multiple grommet anchoring points—adding straps increases capacity
- Available in an array of sizes to fit a wide range of truck beds
- Includes a heavy-duty cargo bag and 4 hardware straps
- Your Gladiator Cargo Net is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Eliminate the risk of a hefty fine and reduce your chances of losing cargo by keeping your loads covered and secured with the Gladiator Cargo Net. Just cover your load, strap it down and hit the road.
Crafted from heavy-duty 1.5" webbing, your Gladiator cargo net is rated at 2,250 lbs per square inch. It boasts triple-layered reinforced edges for unparalleled strength, and the powerful rip-stop mesh fabric center adds even more support. Plus, the multiple grommet anchoring points keep your net in place.
No matter what size rig you drive, the Gladiator has your bed covered. From the small Gladiator cargo net for 5’ beds all the way to the large Gladiator cargo nets for beds up to 18’ long. And yes, there’s a medium Gladiator cargo net for 6 footers. Best of all, Gladiator includes a 4-piece hardware set, a heavy-duty carry bag and a 1-year limited warranty with your cargo net.
Gladiator Cargo Net Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by James K (Livonia, MI) Reviewed for a 2005 Dodge Ram — Jan 25, 2016 9:17 AM
The cargo net it self is very well made strong netting & eyelets. tie downs are strong & easy to use. but I do think you need 6 not 4. beside that I like it very much jim 1-24-2016
Reviewed by Stephen S (ALTON, NH) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota Tundra — Dec 30, 2015 9:04 AM
This is a great product. Had to move a full couch and an assortment of other items to a destination over 1,500 miles away. I had full load for my 8 foot bed and higher than the side rails. This product held my load safe and secure. The four supplied tie downs work great. With the other tie down eyelets all over the net, I added a couple of extra tie downs for security. The net comes in a nice carry bag. The only issue I had is the zipper on the bag came apart on one end.
Reviewed by Joshua C (GOODYEAR, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Tundra — Aug 19, 2015 7:44 PM
I used this cargo net to move from Washington to Arizona with a bed full of household goods, traveling at speeds up to 80 MPH at times. I did run some ratchet straps down each side of the net for a little additional security, because I had a taller load. The cargo net held everything secure with no problems. This net is going to work great when loading the truck for camping trips.
Reviewed by Jon A (BRONX, NY) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Jul 14, 2015 4:35 PM
Used it to move across the country in my truck. The bed was loaded about 1-2 feet over the bed rails and it held solid. I put a tarp underneath to make it more water resistant. I ordered mine with 6 pull straps and they were also solid. I would purchase it again. I think it was the 5x8 size...
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/11
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gladiator truck bed accessories
- core cargo net
- bull ring anchor
- truck tie down cleats
- truck bed accessoeies
- subaru mattresses
- chevy truck bed accessories
- camper shell for ford f250
- cargo net for toyota tacoma
- ford ranger bed accessories
- mats for auto
- automotive truck bed caps
- things to know about truck tonneau covers