- Click for Gladiator Cargo Net Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Contain loose truck loads when you equip your rig with the Gladiator Cargo Net
- Built from heavy-duty 1.5” webbing rated at 2,250 lbs per inch
- Reinforced with heavy-duty rip-stop mesh fabric rated at 278 lbs per inch
- Triple-layered reinforced edges
- Multiple grommet anchoring points—adding straps increases capacity
- Available in an array of sizes to fit a wide range of truck beds
- Includes a heavy-duty cargo bag and 4 hardware straps
- Your Gladiator Cargo Net is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Eliminate the risk of a hefty fine and reduce your chances of losing cargo by keeping your loads covered and secured with the Gladiator Cargo Net. Just cover your load, strap it down and hit the road.
Crafted from heavy-duty 1.5" webbing, your Gladiator cargo net is rated at 2,250 lbs per square inch. It boasts triple-layered reinforced edges for unparalleled strength, and the powerful rip-stop mesh fabric center adds even more support. Plus, the multiple grommet anchoring points keep your net in place.
No matter what size rig you drive, the Gladiator has your bed covered. From the small Gladiator cargo net for 5’ beds all the way to the large Gladiator cargo nets for beds up to 18’ long. And yes, there’s a medium Gladiator cargo net for 6 footers. Best of all, Gladiator includes a 4-piece hardware set, a heavy-duty carry bag and a 1-year limited warranty with your cargo net.
Gladiator Cargo Net Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by george f (MESA, AZ) Reviewed for a 2012 Jeep Wrangler — Aug 09, 2014 8:23 PM
I go camping a lot and pull a trailer.It's nice to know my gear is secure and doesn't move.It gives me the ability to stack another layer of gear to the trailer.I would not travel without it.My buddy liked it so much he bought one.
Reviewed by Jason W (BRIDGEWATER, VA) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Aug 08, 2014 5:24 PM
This net is exactly what I was looking for. I used it a couple times now. Went camping with the truck loaded down for a 260 mile trip and it was perfect. I bought the small and it fits my 5.7 foot bed perfect. I have and would recommend this to everybody. You could strap a tank down with this thing.
Reviewed by Scott L (GRANITE CITY, IL) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Aug 07, 2014 12:29 PM
I used my cargo net to secure my pickup truck of weekend supplies for my annual float trip. So much better than the many bungee cords used in past years. I love it !
Gladiator Cargo Net
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 12/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gladiator truck bed accessories
- core cargo sports bag
- cres cargo restraint system
- bull rings for trucks
- camper shells for ford trucks
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- nissan truck bed accessories
- dodge ram 1500 cargo net
- floor mats for dodge ram 1500
- ford f150 air mattress
- suv cargo carriers
- truck mounted tool boxes
- vehicle air filters