- Click for Gladiator Cargo Net Sizing Chart (PDF)
- Contain loose truck loads when you equip your rig with the Gladiator Cargo Net
- Built from heavy-duty 1.5” webbing rated at 2,250 lbs per inch
- Reinforced with heavy-duty rip-stop mesh fabric rated at 278 lbs per inch
- Triple-layered reinforced edges
- Multiple grommet anchoring points—adding straps increases capacity
- Available in an array of sizes to fit a wide range of truck beds
- Includes a heavy-duty cargo bag and 4 hardware straps
- Your Gladiator Cargo Net is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Eliminate the risk of a hefty fine and reduce your chances of losing cargo by keeping your loads covered and secured with the Gladiator Cargo Net. Just cover your load, strap it down and hit the road.
Crafted from heavy-duty 1.5" webbing, your Gladiator cargo net is rated at 2,250 lbs per square inch. It boasts triple-layered reinforced edges for unparalleled strength, and the powerful rip-stop mesh fabric center adds even more support. Plus, the multiple grommet anchoring points keep your net in place.
No matter what size rig you drive, the Gladiator has your bed covered. From the small Gladiator cargo net for 5’ beds all the way to the large Gladiator cargo nets for beds up to 18’ long. And yes, there’s a medium Gladiator cargo net for 6 footers. Best of all, Gladiator includes a 4-piece hardware set, a heavy-duty carry bag and a 1-year limited warranty with your cargo net.
Gladiator Cargo Net Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeffery C (Newark, DE) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jun 02, 2015 5:23 AM
I tried to tear up the small samples of material attached to the bag. Impossible. Great product, worth the money if you haul a lot of different things. A lot cheaper then an 8' roll up floppy bed cover. Use the bed when you need to then store it away. Bag has room for a tarp too!
Reviewed by Arturo H (HENDERSON, NV) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — May 19, 2015 8:08 AM
I used this during a recent move, works great. Only thing i would change is the attachment points at the bed of the truck; sometimes when adjusting the tension a hook would slip out and require re adjusting. I would suggest using more of a carabiner step up for easier use. But once you get everything tensioned down works like a charm.
Reviewed by Steven H (PLACENTIA, AZ) Reviewed for a 1996 Ford F-250 — Mar 12, 2015 7:52 AM
This net is HEAVY DUTY! I've hauled lumber, cabinets, furniture, recycle and yard cuttings. I changed out the J hooks for carabiner snap rings. When the load does shift the net won't un-hook. Also, I am very pleased with the service and pricing thru AutoAnything. The equivalent net was $225 - $250 from other companies. Thanks!
Reviewed by Jeffery A (SEDALIA, MO) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-150 — Mar 06, 2015 11:45 PM
Love it. I love the straps and how easy they are to use. I will be showing it to all my buddies. I also love the bag and that it is big enough to hold all the straps as well!!!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 7/06
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gladiator truck bed accessories
- core cargo sports bag
- cres cargo restraint system
- bull rings for trucks
- camper shells for ford trucks
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- nissan truck bed accessories
- dodge ram 1500 cargo net
- floor mats for dodge ram 1500
- ford f150 air mattress
- suv cargo carriers
- truck mounted tool boxes
- vehicle air filters