- Cover and contain loose truck loads with the Gladiator Mesh Tarp
- Made from powerful rip-stop mesh fabric rated at 278 lbs per inch
- Surrounded by heavy-duty 1.5” webbing rated at 2,250 lbs per inch
- Triple-layered reinforced edges
- Several grommet anchoring points—adding straps increases capacity
- Mesh never tears even if accidentally punctured
- Grips loads under tension and does not stretch
- Evenly distributes load over a large area
- Available in an array of sizes to fit a wide range of truck beds
- Heavy-duty mesh bag stows your tarp behind the seat
- Four included hardware straps extend from 3’ to 9’
- Your Gladiator Mesh Tarp is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
Open loads and open roads just don’t mesh. So, eliminate the risk of losing precious cargo and the threat of a costly ticket by keeping your loads covered and secured with the Gladiator Mesh Tarp.
Crafted from powerful rip-stop mesh fabric, your Gladiator mesh tarp is rated at 278 lbs per square inch. The special Gladiator mesh never tears, even if punctured, and when under tension it keeps your loads secure and in place. The perimeter of the Gladiator mesh tarp is sewn with heavy-duty 1.5" webbing and triple-layered reinforced edges for unparalleled strength. And, multiple grommet anchoring points keep your tarp in place with the help of four expandable hardware straps.
Available in sizes to suit beds from 5’ to 14’ long, the Gladiator Mesh Tarp has you covered no matter what size rig you drive or trailer you tow. And to keep your mesh from becoming a mess, Gladiator includes a heavy-duty storage bag to stow your tarp away neatly. Best yet, Gladiator backs your Mesh Tarp with a 1-year limited warranty.
Gladiator Mesh Tarp Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Baptista, S (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Nissan Frontier — Nov 07, 2015 7:42 AM
I wanted a load cover to use on my Nissan Frontier King Cab and the Gladiator Mesh Tarp is exactly what I had hoped it would be. The mesh seems to be very heavy duty, something that won't tear easily. the grommet straps on the tarp are equally heavy duty, and it comes with the carabiners. I bought the medium for my six-foot bed and it seems that it will work for large and small loads.
Reviewed by T&R C (Woodland, CA) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Aug 25, 2015 7:13 AM
This tarp fits right and is a breeze to throw over all of the stuff in the bed of your truck. I'm going to get another one for my other truck.
Reviewed by Gustav S (SPRING BROOK TOWNSHIP, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Toyota Tacoma — Aug 20, 2015 11:41 AM
Used this on a trip to our cabin. Kept all of the gear well under control. It was easy to use and felt substantial. I would highly recommend this product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 7/29
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gladiator truck bed accessories
- bull ring truck anchor
- cargo safety web
- cargo sports bag net
- chevy pickup accessories
- camper shells for ford trucks
- ford truck loading ramps
- chevy tahoe cargo net
- camper shell gmc sierra
- bed liner chevy silverado 1500
- automotive truck bed caps
- mats for auto
- things to know about truck tonneau covers