- Secure cargo inside your truck, SUV, jeep or cargo rack with the Gladiator Rubicon Interior Cargo Net
- Designed for 4 wheeled adventures on or off-road
- Built from weatherproofed 1.5” webbing for maximum security
- Overlaid with heavy-duty rip-stop mesh fabric center
- Triple-layered reinforced edges
- Multiple grommet anchoring points
- Includes a heavy-duty cargo bag and 4 hardware straps
- Measures 57” x 63”
- Your Gladiator Rubicon Interior Cargo Net is backed by a 1-year limited warranty
From the treacherous Rubicon Trail to the torturous morning commute, you likely have some gear stowed in your 4-wheeler. Problem is, that open cabin combined with tough terrain can toss your stuff right out the window. So, keep your cargo in your rig and off the trail or road with the Gladiator Rubicon Interior Cargo Net.
Built just for Jeeps and other off-road-ready machines, the Gladiator Rubicon cargo net is crafted trail tough. The Gladiator Rubicon cargo netting’s backbone is a powerful rip-stop mesh fabric. The mesh is overlaid with weatherproof 1.5” webbing and triple-layered reinforced edges for maximum strength. And, the multiple grommet anchoring points keep your net in place.
To put those grommets to use, your Rubicon Gladiator rear cargo cover includes four adjustable hardware straps. And to keep it out of your way when not in use, Gladiator also includes a heavy-duty cargo bag. What’s more, Gladiator backs your Gladiator Rubicon Interior Cargo Net with a 1-year limited warranty.
Gladiator Rubicon Interior Cargo Net Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Jerome M (MAGNOLIA, TX) — May 27, 2016 8:26 AM
Had a lot of stuff to pack into our Hyundai Santa Fe for a long trip - clipped the net to the Santa Fe's tie downs and everything stayed right were it belonged.
Reviewed by Linda B (WATERLOO, IA) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Astro — Jan 01, 2015 7:56 AM
My wife has been bugging me to get a net for the can. She worries if I have to stop quickly some of my painters supplies will go airborne and hit me in the back of the head. Now she doesn't have that to worry about!
Reviewed by Teddy B (Morro Bay, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Odyssey — Nov 09, 2014 3:48 PM
This cargo net is overkill for my needs and that's the way I like it. I installed it in my wife's minivan to secure items that may potentially go airborne in the event of evasive maneuvers, collision or rollover. Since there were limited tie-down hooks towards the rear of the cargo space, I made an anchor using some doubled up p-cord. Being in the fire/EMS field for over 20 years, I have see a number of preventable injuries/deaths resulting from unsecured cargo striking occupants.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 5/24
There are no customer reviews for this product
- gladiator truck bed accessories
- pop lock for tailgate
- ami car antenna
- california compliant catalytic converter
- dodge truck camper shells
- ford truck bed accessories
- toyota cabin air filters
- dodge ram bed accessories
- 2012 toyota tundra crewmax floor mats
- 5th wheel tailgate for dodge ram
- auto chrome accents
- custom car liners
- intake systems for cars