- The Go Industries Black Louvered Tailgate is custom-made for your specific year, make and model truck
- Unique V-Gate design makes hitching a fifth wheel trailer easier
- The Louvered V-Gate employs solid steel construction on the perimeter, louvers and supports
- Durable black powder coating ensures smooth looks and maximum corrosion resistance
- The Louvered Tailgate comes with either a black or polished stainless top rail
- Easy installation in minutes with standard tools
- Your Go Industries Black Louvered Tailgate carries a 3-year warranty on materials and workmanship, and 1-year warranty on finish
Feel the breeze and the easy hitching of Go Industries' smoothest V-Gate. The Air Flow Black Louvered Tailgate reduces your truck's drag with its unique flow through tailgate design. Plus, the V-style design makes for easy hitching of your fifth wheel trailer.
You'll enjoy the toughness of the Louvered Tailgate, too. Go Industries crafts this bad boy with heavy-duty steel slats, steel supports and 16-gauge perimeters. The entire package is powder-coated black for premium rust resistance and smooth looks. Plus, you can pick between a black or polished stainless top bar.
Mounting the Black Louvered Gate takes just a few minutes with standard tools-no cutting, drilling or other modifications. Plus, Go Industries backs the Louvered Tailgate with a 3-year warranty on materials and workmanship, and 1-year warranty on finish.
Go Industries Air Flow 5th Wheel Tailgate - Louvered Customer Reviews
24 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ed B (Fernandina Beach, FL) — Aug 06, 2014 9:36 AM
Easy installation and instructions. The design of latches is insufficient for ease of use and required rerouting pulling wire. Made it work but would prefer better original design.
Reviewed by James M (Ramona, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Dodge Ram — Dec 26, 2013 5:45 PM
Tailgate looks very good, the problem from my point of view is that there is not a handle to unlatch the tailgate from truck, only a cable that you reach into tailgate and pull. Seems kinda mickey mouse.
Reviewed by Joel B (GILROY, CA) Reviewed for a 2006 Dodge Ram — May 22, 2013 10:03 AM
Nice product, well put together with a great appearance. I needed some help with installation which was immediately available and accurate. I recommend this product.
Reviewed by Steve J (CLINTON, LA) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Mar 01, 2013 9:18 AM
Cable used to open tailgate needs to have tab of some kind attached for ease of use. Cable works ok but is hard to get out from under lover!!!!
Reviewed by Randy M (Bloomfield, IA) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford F-250 — Jan 24, 2013 2:27 AM
Well built tailgate. Easy to install and works great. It is also a nice looking tailgate. I would highly recommend this tailgate!!
- Ships Between 9/03 - 9/08
- What Do You Drive?