- Lightning Sport Bars are the latest in Go Rhino innovation
- Custom-crafted from hardy steel
- Includes pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights
- Available in polished stainless or black powder coat finish
- Polished stainless steel comes standard with black corner tubes
- Easy bolt-on stake pocket mount installation
- Backed by a 5-year warranty on black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless
For powerful style in the back of your bed, choose Go Rhino Lightning Series Sport Truck Bed Bars. These bars are custom-wrought from durable steel, adding invaluable function and incredible looks to your rig.
Go Rhino Lightning Sport Bars are perfect for the hardcore trucker. They're built strong to withstand abuse, plus include pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights, making them a rugged truck light bar. What's more, Go Rhino Lightning Sport Bars boast easy bolt-on, stake pocket mount installation, which means you can outfit your rig in a flash.
Choose your Go Rhino Lightning Truck Sport Bed Bars with a black powder coat or polished stainless finish. Polished stainless steel comes standard with black corner tubes. Backed by a 5-year warranty on black.Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless.
Go Rhino Lightning Series Sport Truck Bed Bars Customer Reviews
16 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Virgil W (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 28, 2014 9:01 AM
The truck cab looks bare. Using the bed bar connects the truck cab to the truck bed. To me the truck looks more streamlined. I am extremely pleased how my truck looks since installing the bed bars..
Reviewed by ROBERT P (MUNDELEIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Jan 30, 2014 3:19 AM
Roll bar looks ok, sits a little hirer then planed and could be a little longer. Had to drill hole for one section of the bed, did want to, but had to other wish would bounce around.
Reviewed by WALTER M (SAN ANGELO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Nov 12, 2013 8:14 PM
GREAT ITEM. PERFECT FOR ANY TRUCK. LOVE THE LOOK ON MY TRUCK. MAKES MY TRUCK LOOKS GREAT. MAKES MY TRUCK STAND OUT IN A CROWD. MAKES MY TRUCK LOOK LIKE A MILLION BUCKS.
Reviewed by Stanford W (WINDBER, PA) Reviewed for a 2003 Chevy Silverado — Feb 27, 2013 7:56 AM
THEY COULD HAVE DONE SOMETHING HERE TO ROUTE THE LIGHT WIRES THROUGH ONCE THE WIRES WERE AT THE TOP OF THE BED. THE ONLY REASON I BOUGHT THIS WAS TO MOUNT LIGHTS ON. THERE ARE NICE PLACES PROVIDED TO DO THIS, BUT NO WAY TO GET THE WIRES TO THE LIGHTS NEATLY.
Reviewed by Kevin S (CHILDERSBURG, AL) Reviewed for a 1997 Chevy C/K 1500 — Jan 01, 2013 5:02 PM
Received package in a timely fashion. great looking item. will be installing shortly, it was easy to assemble and seems as though installing will be a snap. Thanks. I would difinitely recommend this item
Go Rhino Lightning Series Sport Truck Bed Bars
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go rhino truck bed accessories
- go rhino bed bars
- bestop trekstep retractable tailgate step
- tailgate assist
- ford truck camper shells
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- nissan truck bed accessories
- 2012 dodge ram fender flares
- cargo net for toyota tacoma
- truck bed air mattress ford
- truck air filters reviews
- custom car floor mat
- pickup truck rubber bed mats