- Lightning Sport Truck Bed Bars add style and functionality to your truck
- Custom-crafted from hard steel
- Includes (4) pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights (lights sold separately)
- Available in polished stainless or black powder coat finish
- All Lightning Sport Bars come standard with black corner tubes for a clean look
- Easy bolt-on stake pocket mount installation (no drilling)
- Backed by a 5-year warranty on black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless
For powerful style in the back of your bed, choose Go Rhino Lightning Series Sport Truck Bed Bars. These bars are custom-wrought from durable steel, adding invaluable function and incredible looks to your rig.
Go Rhino Lightning Sport Bars are perfect for the hardcore trucker. They're built strong to withstand abuse, plus include four pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights, making them a rugged truck light bar. What's more, Go Rhino Lightning Sport Bars boast easy bolt-on, stake pocket mount installation, which means you can outfit your rig in a flash.
Choose your Go Rhino Lightning Truck Sport Bed Bars with a black powder coat or polished stainless finish. Polished stainless steel comes standard with black corner tubes. Backed by a 5-year warranty on black.Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless.
Go Rhino Lightning Series Sport Truck Bed Bars Customer Reviews
29 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Ranfgael R (FAYETTEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford F-250 — May 12, 2017 4:07 AM
Alright so to make this short this sports bar is awesome but it was a pain in the butt to install I bought it specifically for an F250 2006 the bar it self is nice but when I went to go mount it it was probably 6-8 inches wider than the holes in my bed so I used a ratchet strap to compress it and installed it besides that it's great
Reviewed by Rojas, J (Buckeye, AZ) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Nov 26, 2016 9:01 AM
It was built cheap. The holes for install on top of the bed were not in the right place. And the pipe pieces dont line up straight, it leaves a gap on top.
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01
- What Do You Drive?