- Lightning Sport Bars are the latest in Go Rhino innovation
- Custom-crafted from hardy steel
- Includes pre-drilled holes for auxiliary lights
- Available in polished stainless or black powder coat finish
- Polished stainless steel comes standard with black corner tubes
- Easy bolt-on stake pocket mount installation
- Backed by a 5-year warranty on black
- Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless
For powerful style in the back of your bed, choose Go Rhino Lightning Series Sport Truck Bed Bars. These bars are custom-wrought from durable steel, adding invaluable function and incredible looks to your rig.
Go Rhino Lightning Sport Bars are perfect for the hardcore trucker. They're built strong to withstand abuse, plus include pre-drilled holes for mounting auxiliary lights, making them a rugged truck light bar. What's more, Go Rhino Lightning Sport Bars boast easy bolt-on, stake pocket mount installation, which means you can outfit your rig in a flash.
Choose your Go Rhino Lightning Truck Sport Bed Bars with a black powder coat or polished stainless finish. Polished stainless steel comes standard with black corner tubes. Backed by a 5-year warranty on black.Limited Lifetime Warranty on polished stainless.
Go Rhino Lightning Series Sport Truck Bed Bars Customer Reviews
18 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jeff k (LEANDER, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — May 28, 2015 4:38 AM
The bars look good in the pictures but even better once installed. Easy install.
Reviewed by Vernon H (Evansville, IN) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Feb 28, 2015 2:12 PM
This made my truck look very sharp. I have had nothing but excellent comments on how great it looks. I have told many friends of mine where to buy it. The only complaint I have that the smoke from the wire welder should have been cleaned up before being shipped. Otherwise I was completely satisfied.
Reviewed by Virgil W (Scottsdale, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jun 28, 2014 9:01 AM
The truck cab looks bare. Using the bed bar connects the truck cab to the truck bed. To me the truck looks more streamlined. I am extremely pleased how my truck looks since installing the bed bars..
Reviewed by ROBERT P (MUNDELEIN, IL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Jan 30, 2014 3:19 AM
Roll bar looks ok, sits a little hirer then planed and could be a little longer. Had to drill hole for one section of the bed, did want to, but had to other wish would bounce around.
Reviewed by WALTER M (SAN ANGELO, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-350 — Nov 12, 2013 8:14 PM
GREAT ITEM. PERFECT FOR ANY TRUCK. LOVE THE LOOK ON MY TRUCK. MAKES MY TRUCK LOOKS GREAT. MAKES MY TRUCK STAND OUT IN A CROWD. MAKES MY TRUCK LOOK LIKE A MILLION BUCKS.
- Ships Between 7/09 - 7/13
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- go rhino truck bed accessories
- go rhino bed bars
- bestop trekstep retractable tailgate step
- tailgate assist
- ford truck camper shells
- rhino sport bar for nissan trucks
- nissan truck bed accessories
- 2012 dodge ram fender flares
- cargo net for toyota tacoma
- truck bed air mattress ford
- truck air filters reviews
- custom car floor mat
- pickup truck rubber bed mats