- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Give your rig a classic off-road look with the Go Rhino Sport Bar 2.0
- Compatible with most tonneau covers to give your truck the complete look you desire
- Removable side plate mesh grilles give your truck the classic roll bar look
- Manufactured to hold LED light bars or up to five auxiliary lights (lights sold separately)
- Light capacity is (Five) 6-inch Round Or (Five) 3-inch Cube Lights
- Go Rhino Sport Bar 2.0 has optional power actuated light mount to tuck away lights with the push of a button
- Available in textured black or polished stainless finish for most models
- Your Go Rhino Sport Bar 2.0 offers a 5-year warranty for textured black finish models and a Limited Lifetime Warranty for polished stainless steel rails
A perfect addition to any weekender or off-road rig, a sport bar can greatly enhance the overall aesthetic of your ride. Additionally, most serve the purpose of offering addition light to the darker paths you may encounter but may be limited to the light style accepted. Expand your lighting possibilities with the installation of a Go Rhino Sport Bar 2.0, the ultimate in versatile and rugged lighting applications.
Beginning with the install process, the Go Rhino Sport Bar 2.0 exudes convenience. One can simply mount the bar to the bed rails, without conflicting with your existing bed covers. This bar is manufactured to safely house LED light bars or up to five auxiliary lights, complete with an optional power actuated light mount.
Available in textured black or polished stainless finishes for most models, the Go Rhino Sport Bar 2.0 is the upgrade for your truck that you’ve been waiting for. Your Sport Bar offers a 5-year warranty for textured black and a Limited Lifetime Warranty for polished stainless steel finishes. Lights are sold separately.
Go Rhino Sport Bar 2.0 Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Bo L (JACKSONVILLE BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2016 Toyota Tacoma — Mar 14, 2018 6:19 PM
Like everyone else said its not easy to put together and install.The wire harness was tricky to figure out when putting the lights on and my side mesh was bent and touching the bottom frame.After its installed and the lights are attached the bar looks great and I'm glad I have it on my truck.
Reviewed by Greg B (Dickinson, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Dodge Ram — Jan 31, 2018 6:02 AM
I took longer than expected due to parts not available. Talked to customer service and they called vendor, vendor was able to get the shipment sent faster. Not an easy install by yourself but can be done. Looks good but takes awhile to adjust out properly.
Reviewed by Jason W (VINEMONT, AL) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Dec 03, 2017 8:10 PM
I absolutely LOVE this thing. Looks amazing on my truck. Very well built and heavy duty.
Reviewed by James W (DEER PARK, TX) Reviewed for a 2013 Chevy Silverado — Jul 20, 2017 6:18 AM
Have had lots of good comments how good it made my truck look! The Installations was another store, more detail is needed? I finely got it,but took a lot longer to install than it should have. Over all good quality from Go Rhino! James
Reviewed by Joseph D. O (Coopersburg, PA) Reviewed for a 2017 Dodge Durango — Jun 12, 2017 5:24 PM
Assembly is challenging to get all the pieces to go together and the unit still be level. It takes littles adjustments at time. The hardest part is assembling the tubes to the base, you cannot get a ratchet set in there. Over all looks great can't wait to get it on the truck