- Click Here for Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Climb in and out of your pickup like a pro with the Great Day Truck N’ Buddy Tailgate Step
- These folding steps for trucks mount right to your tailgate and flip down whenever you need help up
- Doubles as a handy seat when you’re out camping, tailgating or working
- Perfect for flatbeds without a tailgate or pickup owners who need truck steps for dogs
- Rated for up to 300 lbs of evenly distributed weight
- Wrought from aircraft-grade aluminum and weighs a mere 16 lbs, for a strong step that won't weigh down your rig's tailgate
- Supported by 1700 lb test cables, for snap-free support
- The built-in traction ridges and drainage between slots provides outstanding grip wet or dry
- Equipped with an 18” grab rail for extra stability while entering the bed
- Available in a Standard Model for uncovered trucks and a Tonneau Cover Model that works on pickups with bed covers
- Comes in a black powder coating for years of rust-free service
- Built with pride in the USA
- Great Day covers your Truck N’ Buddy Tailgate Step with a 1-year warranty
It might be a Silverado, or a Ram or a Tundra, but it sure feels like an Everest, Kilimanjaro, or a Matterhorn when you're climbing in and out of your payload. Even with the tailgate down, you've got quite a leap to get from the ground all the way into the back of your bed. Instead of reaching for the rope, carabineers and talcum powder, flip out your Great Day Truck N' Buddy Tailgate Step for a big boost up.
Like a trusty Sherpa, the Great Day Truck N' Buddy Truck Bed Step is there to help when you're scaling your rig. It bolts securely to your tailgate, folds down any time you need a leg up, and is equipped with an 18" grab rail for extra leverage. Whether you're loading lumber at the jobsite or taking a seat to change into your golf shoes, these versatile tailgate steps are always on hand to lend a hand.
As rugged as a K2 ascent is dangerous, Truck N' Buddy Truck Bed Steps are built from aircraft-grade aluminum with 1700 lb test cable supports. Not only can they hold up to 300 lbs, but they're also made with traction ridges for sure footing. Available in a black powder-coat finish, with a 1-year warranty.
Great Day Truck N' Buddy Tailgate Step Customer Reviews
15 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Allen H (Perry, MI) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-150 — Sep 27, 2014 2:42 PM
This step is great for me, I am 80 yrs young and this allows me to get in the bed of my truck with little effort. I do recommend this step to anyone, it is easy to install.
Reviewed by Carrie J (Springville, UT) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tundra — Aug 16, 2014 12:21 PM
With our dog getting older, the Truck N' Buddy was just what I was looking for. It allows him to easily get into the back of the truck without needing help. This is especially great when he is a muddy mess or when my wife is needing to get him in by herself. It is also very handy as a place to sit when changing into my dirtbike boots, etc. It was exactly as advertised. Would buy again.
Reviewed by Ralph T (Seven Hills, OH) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Aug 02, 2014 4:53 AM
I am very pleases with the tailgate step. It was a snap to install and great to use. You should include four more screws to make it more secure.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- great day truck bed accessories
- tail gate locks
- tailgate power lock
- trekstep retractable tailgate step
- subaru mattresses
- nissan camper shell
- ford truck cargo net
- fifth wheel tailgate ford
- 2010 ford f150 camper shell
- toyota tundra bed step
- roof rack storage box
- bed truck covers
- truck rear view mirrors