- The Contractors Rack defends your vulnerable rear window from the danger of shifting cargo
- Its tough outer perimeter stops larger freight from shattering through, and the louvers deflect smaller objects
- Your Contractors Rack's louvers also cut down on wind resistance while blocking out intense sunlight
- Crafted from durable anodized aluminum that's impervious to rust, corrosion and oxidation, even after being scratched
- Your Contractors Rack has built-in "goal post" style vertical uprights that are perfect for containing longer cargo, like ladders, pipes and lumber
- Coated with an striking bright-dipped finish
- With a little bit of drilling, the Contractors Rack securely mounts right into your bed rails
- Comes with all mounting hardware and instructions
- Made in the USA
- Your Contractors Rack is backed by a 1-year warranty
Hard-working rigs are vulnerable to an almost limitless number of on-the-job accidents, especially their rear windows. Shifting cargo can scratch, crack or shatter your glass, but the Contractors Rack safeguards your window from harm.
Glass is fragile, but yours can be virtually shatter-proof by bolting on the Contractors Rack. Its beefy frame and louvers block freight from smashing through. Plus, the angled louvers reduce wind resistance and shade your cab from harsh sunlight.
Unlike inferior headache racks, your Contractors Rack is built tough to withstand the elements. Crafted from anodized aluminum with a bright-dipped finish, this rack will not rust, corrode or oxidize, even when scratched. It also works perfectly with most tool boxes, and the "goal post" style vertical uprights lend a hand when you're hauling long cargo. Proudly made in the USA, your Contractors Rack securely anchors to your bed rails and is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Light drilling is required to install the Contractors Rack into your truck's bed rails.
Husky Liners Contractors Rack Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by jason h (Dickinson, TX) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-350 — Jul 03, 2012 6:16 PM
Everything went letter perfect from the initial order placement----to the delivery-----and the installation process----100% perfect---------highly recommend AutoAnything and Husky to everyone- Thanks Jason H - Dickinson, Texas
Reviewed by Robert S (North Richland Hills, TX) Reviewed for a 2008 Dodge Ram — Feb 18, 2009 8:40 AM
The rack was everything advertised. Very simble to instal. I'm totally satisfied.
Reviewed by John W. B (Melbourne, FL) — Jan 30, 2009 6:23 AM
Prompt delivery and easy install add up to one happy guy. Everyone who sees it tells me how great it looks on my new Ford F-450.
Reviewed by George T (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Silverado — Aug 13, 2008 1:05 PM
This rack really enhances the looks of my truck,well built,a little more than I wanted to pay but the free shipping helped. George
Reviewed by Barton S (Independence, KS) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Aug 24, 2007 4:24 AM
The contractors rack looks very good after installation. It was easy to install with my toolbox. Installation instructions sent with it are straightforward. It looks better than any rack I had reviewed before the purchase. It was also about 15% cheaper than any others.
- Ships Between 9/02 - 9/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- husky liner headache racks
- bakrak truck rack
- stainless steel headache rack
- thule truck rack
- toyota cap
- best brake pads for bmw
- ford van accesories
- headache racks for chevy trucks
- toyota tundra racks
- subaru forester trailer hitch
- automobile rubber floor mats
- pickup truck bed liner
- garage parking stops