- The Sunshade Headache Rack safeguards your vulnerable rear window from the potential damage of shifting cargo
- Built tough from rugged anodized aluminum that will not rust, corrode or oxidize, even if it gets scratched
- The angled louvers on the Sunshade Headache Rack block intense sunlight from cooking your cabin and ruining your upholstery
- Coated in an attractive, long-lasting bright-dipped finish
- Your Sunshade Headache Rack mounts directly onto your truck's stake pockets without the need for drilling
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty
- Made in the USA
Whether you're hauling bricks to the worksite, greenery to the dump or your old couch to a buddy's apartment, your rig's rear window is vulnerable to scratching, cracking or even shattering. Shield your fragile glass from harm's way with the Sunshade Headache Rack by Husky Liners.
For a powerful mix of strength and durability, the Sunshade Headache Rack is crafted from heavy-duty anodized aluminum. It'll stand up to the most punishing abuse that you, your work crew or Mother Nature can throw at it. Plus, your Sunshade Headache Rack will not rust, corrode or oxidize, even if the attractive bright-dipped finish gets scratched.
Besides protecting your rear window, the Sunshade Headache Rack's louvers also block out harsh sunlight. This cools down your rig and helps prevent UV damage to your interior.
Your Sunshade Headache Rack is made in the USA and mounts securely into your truck's stake pockets without drilling. All mounting hardware is included, along with a 1-year warranty.
- Your Sunshade Headache Rack mounts right into your stake pockets. If your truck is equipped with a bed liner, you will need to pull it away to access the stake pockets. You can also drill a hole into the liner instead of removing it.
Husky Liners Sunshade Headache Rack Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by marlin j (aledo, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Dec 27, 2014 7:10 AM
Very easy installation. Built light but solid. Fits perfect but he mounting block hole is not in line with the hole inside the bed.
Reviewed by Francis P (Rockville, MD) Reviewed for a 2009 Chevy Silverado — Apr 05, 2011 6:44 AM
great rack just so you know it is not chrome it is a grayish chrome powder coat it is very nice
Ships Between 10/07 - 10/09
- What Do You Drive?