- Keep your tailgate from getting stolen with the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock
- Delivers 24/7 tailgate theft protection for most late-model trucks
- Installs directly onto the hinge cup of your tailgate
- Never needs removal to open or close your tailgate
- No keys or handle covers to lock or unlock
- Quick and easy installation, no modifications required to truck or tailgate
- Made from strong, lightweight stainless steel and polycarbonate construction
- Tailgate Lock kit contains one lock and one key
- Click here to print installation instructions (PDF)
- Your McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock is backed by a 1-year warranty
Do you know where your tailgate is? If you think it's on your truck, you may want to think again. Tailgate theft is big business on the chop-shop black market, and in the time it takes to read this sentence, some sticky-fingered tailgate grifter could have slipped away with your goods. But there's one way to foil the fraud—the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock.
If you regularly use—and want to keep—your tailgate, the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock is for you. The ingenious design not only locks your gate to your truck, but it never gets in the way of regular use. Your tailgate opens and closes just like normal, only it can't be removed without the matching key. In fact, the only time you need the key is when YOU want to remove your tailgate.
Installing directly to the right hinge cup of your tailgate, the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock goes on quick and easy, with no truck or tailgate modifications needed. It's made from strong, lightweight stainless steel and polycarbonate construction, so it's tougher than the crooks. And to lock down this deal, McGard backs your Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock with a 1-year warranty.
McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Arnoldo L (Brownsville, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Mar 02, 2015 8:25 PM
I use my truck for everyday activities and I have had an attempted tail gate robbery. Now I have piece of mind knowing I'm well protected when leaving my truck unattended. I've have bought one of these for every truck I've owned and will continue to install one every time I change trucks. Thank you mcgard.
Reviewed by Kenny H (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Apr 05, 2014 2:22 PM
If your like me and dont like to lock your tailgate or you tailgate doesnt have to option to lock, this is a great way to save your gate from the possibility of being stolen. Easy and affordable way to protect your tailgate and very easy to install. Would highly reccommend to anyone!
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- mcgard truck bed accessories
- aem brute force worth it
- amp research bed x-tender hd
- bakflip g2 tonneau covers
- ford truck cargo nets
- subaru mattresses
- vw pet barriers
- gmc sierra cargo net
- car bra for honda civic
- ford f250 super duty accessories
- bed covers for trucks
- rain guards for cars
- rubber floor mats for cars