- Keep your tailgate from getting stolen with the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock
- Delivers 24/7 tailgate theft protection for most late-model trucks
- Installs directly onto the hinge cup of your tailgate
- Never needs removal to open or close your tailgate
- No keys or handle covers to lock or unlock
- Quick and easy installation, no modifications required to truck or tailgate
- Made from strong, lightweight stainless steel and polycarbonate construction
- Tailgate Lock kit contains one lock and one key
- Click here to print installation instructions (PDF)
- Your McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock is backed by a 1-year warranty
Do you know where your tailgate is? If you think it's on your truck, you may want to think again. Tailgate theft is big business on the chop-shop black market, and in the time it takes to read this sentence, some sticky-fingered tailgate grifter could have slipped away with your goods. But there's one way to foil the fraud—the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock.
If you regularly use—and want to keep—your tailgate, the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock is for you. The ingenious design not only locks your gate to your truck, but it never gets in the way of regular use. Your tailgate opens and closes just like normal, only it can't be removed without the matching key. In fact, the only time you need the key is when YOU want to remove your tailgate.
Installing directly to the right hinge cup of your tailgate, the McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock goes on quick and easy, with no truck or tailgate modifications needed. It's made from strong, lightweight stainless steel and polycarbonate construction, so it's tougher than the crooks. And to lock down this deal, McGard backs your Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock with a 1-year warranty.
McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Kenny H (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2011 Ford F-150 — Apr 05, 2014 2:22 PM
If your like me and dont like to lock your tailgate or you tailgate doesnt have to option to lock, this is a great way to save your gate from the possibility of being stolen. Easy and affordable way to protect your tailgate and very easy to install. Would highly reccommend to anyone!
Reviewed by Eric M (Omaha, NE) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Mar 04, 2014 5:11 AM
Well, it does what it's supposed to do...thats about it. It's actually a very cheaply made product...seems all it consists of is a band clamp covered in plastic that uses a special bit instead of a flathead screwdriver to tighten. If I would have known this before I would have just spend the $1.50 on a band clamp, doubt someone who is wanting to steal my tailgate is carrying a screwdriver on them.
McGard Tailgate Anti-Theft Lock
- Ships Between 1/29 - 2/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- mcgard truck bed accessories
- locking tailgate handles
- power tailgate lock f150
- tailgate pop lock
- ford truck cargo nets
- nissan camper shell
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- dodge ram bed accessories
- 2013 toyota tundra fender flares
- 5th wheel tailgate for dodge ram
- air intakes for cars
- truck mudflaps
- seat cover sets