- Keep small cargo secure with the Moto-Gate Mini Cargo Net
- Fully-adjustable load restraint measures 12" X 36" with 10" – 39” of adjustability on each side
- Made from strong nylon with a colossal 1-ton rating
- Adjusters and tie-down hooks on all four corners
- Handles nearly any cargo-securing situation
- Installs diagonally, horizontally, in the front, at the back or over the top
- Stops cargo from sliding, shifting and moving
- Great for small trucks, vans, SUVs, trailer and UTVs
- Easy to use and install
- Folds up to fit behind or under the seat and out of your way
- Your Moto-Gate Mini Cargo Net is backed by a 30-day warranty
Just because you're not stopping traffic with a ‘wide load' banner doesn't mean you shouldn't secure your gear. Even small to medium sized loads need to stay right where you put them, and the Moto-Gate Mini Cargo Net is the perfect way to lock ‘em down. Fully-adjustable, this ingenious load restraint installs diagonally, horizontally, in the front, at the back, and over the top. So, any compact cargo-securing situation is no problem for the Moto Gate mini truck bed net.
Made from heavy-duty nylon, Moto-Gate mini cargo nets are strong enough to handle a 2,000 lb load rating—just like their big brother, the Original Net. And just like the Original, the MotoGate small cargo net features tie-down hooks and adjusters on all four corners and maximum lateral adjustability. Only the compact design makes this one perfect for securing cargo in small trucks vans, SUVs, trailer and UTVs.
MotoGate tailgate nets are the bright idea of professional motocross racer, Lance Coury, who needed a better way to secure his gear. When Moto-Gate came to be, Lance saw that it could be used for more than motorcycles, so now anyone can haul anything with MotoGate. The net is super easy to use and install, and when not in use, folds up under or behind the seat. Best yet, Moto-Gate backs your Mini Cargo Net with a 30-day warranty.
Moto-Gate Mini Cargo Net Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by john c (Bushkill, PA) Reviewed for a 2015 GMC Sierra — Apr 21, 2015 3:06 AM
This cargo net is very well made and easy to use. I use it to keep items from rolling to the front of the bed more then a tailgate stop. The name "mini" is a little deceiving. When I install it across the bed it covers the area across the bed well. It's 36" of net and the rest is straps. Between the wheel wells you have 48", so your not left will much space on the sides.You can also pull the adjustment straps to keep it tight across with little sag. The height is fine for my truck. Good product.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Pair of Moto-Gate Utility Work Gloves With Purchase - A $18.95 Value!
- Ships By 8/31
There are no customer reviews for this product
- moto-gate truck bed accessories
- jeep cage nets
- bull ring truck anchor
- roof rail cargo netting
- subaru mattresses
- truck bed accessories ford
- ford truck camper shells
- infiniti seat covers g35
- dodge ram bed extender
- truck air mattress dodge ram
- pickup truck bed tool boxes
- car luggage racks
- car trailer hitches