- Secure any cargo with the Moto-Gate Original Tailgate Net
- Fully-adjustable load restraint measures 17" X 54" with 120" overall lateral adjustability
- Crafted from strong nylon with a whopping 1-ton rating
- Tie-down hooks and adjusters on all four corners
- Works for nearly any cargo-securing situation
- Can be installed diagonally, horizontally, in the front, at the back or over the top
- Eliminates cargo sliding, shifting and moving
- Great for all trucks, vans, SUVs and trailer
- Super easy to use and install
- Folds up to fit under or behind the seat and out of the way
- Your Moto-Gate Original Tailgate Net is backed by a 30-day warranty
From moto-crossers to movers, big-rig truckers to small-time contractors and anyone who handles anything on or off the road—if you carry cargo you've got to keep it secure. Meet the Moto-Gate Original Tailgate Net. This fully-adjustable load restraint can be installed diagonally, horizontally, in the front, at the back, over the top, you name it. In fact, the Moto Gate tail gate net works for nearly any cargo-securing situation.
Crafted from heavy-duty nylon, the Moto-Gate tailgate net is tough enough to handle a 2,000 lb load rating. It features tie-down hooks and adjusters on all four corners and ten feet of overall lateral adjustability, which makes it perfect for stopping your cargo from sliding, shifting and moving in the back of your truck, van, SUV and trailer.
MotoGate tailgate nets are the brainchild of professional motocross racer, Lance Coury, who needed a better way to secure his gear. Once he developed Moto-Gate, he saw that it could be used by anyone who hauls anything. It's super easy to use and install, and when not in use, it folds up to fit under or behind the seat. Even better, Moto-Gate backs your Original Tailgate Net with a 30-day warranty.
Moto-Gate Original Tailgate Net Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Carl U (Lemont, IL) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Nov 28, 2014 7:06 AM
I purchased the Moto-Gate for a cargo hold and it is beyond what I expected for the great price I paid. Very heavy duty quality. This will hold any size cargo I carry with the easy adjustable straps. It will hold the heaviest of items since it is designed to take the place of a tailgate. Every truck owner will come accross a time they wished they had one of these instead of rope.
Reviewed by Don M (Baltimore, MD) Reviewed for a 2000 Dodge Ram — Jan 14, 2014 9:24 PM
High quality product but it does not get tight across the tailgate opening - I cant use it. I was hoping it would be tight on my 2000 Ram 2500 tailgate opening. When all the slack is taking up - the net just sags. I wanted a tight fitting net.
Moto-Gate Original Tailgate Net
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Get a Free Pair of Moto-Gate Utility Work Gloves With Purchase - A $18.95 Value!
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- moto-gate truck bed accessories
- tailgate seal reviews
- trailseal tailgate gasket
- heavy duty tailgates
- truck bed accessoeies
- dodge bed extender
- ford truck bed accessories
- nissan frontier tailgate nets
- 2012 nissan frontier pro-4x accessories
- 5th wheel tailgate ford f350
- air intake systems
- car rims
- performance chip