- Secure any cargo with the Moto-Gate Original Tailgate Net
- Fully-adjustable load restraint measures 17" X 54" with 120" overall lateral adjustability
- Crafted from strong nylon with a whopping 1-ton rating
- Tie-down hooks and adjusters on all four corners
- Works for nearly any cargo-securing situation
- Can be installed diagonally, horizontally, in the front, at the back or over the top
- Eliminates cargo sliding, shifting and moving
- Great for all trucks, vans, SUVs and trailer
- Super easy to use and install
- Folds up to fit under or behind the seat and out of the way
- Your Moto-Gate Original Tailgate Net is backed by a 30-day warranty
From moto-crossers to movers, big-rig truckers to small-time contractors and anyone who handles anything on or off the road—if you carry cargo you've got to keep it secure. Meet the Moto-Gate Original Tailgate Net. This fully-adjustable load restraint can be installed diagonally, horizontally, in the front, at the back, over the top, you name it. In fact, the Moto Gate tail gate net works for nearly any cargo-securing situation.
Crafted from heavy-duty nylon, the Moto-Gate tailgate net is tough enough to handle a 2,000 lb load rating. It features tie-down hooks and adjusters on all four corners and ten feet of overall lateral adjustability, which makes it perfect for stopping your cargo from sliding, shifting and moving in the back of your truck, van, SUV and trailer.
MotoGate tailgate nets are the brainchild of professional motocross racer, Lance Coury, who needed a better way to secure his gear. Once he developed Moto-Gate, he saw that it could be used by anyone who hauls anything. It's super easy to use and install, and when not in use, it folds up to fit under or behind the seat. Even better, Moto-Gate backs your Original Tailgate Net with a 30-day warranty.
Moto-Gate Original Tailgate Net Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William A (MELROSE, MA) Reviewed for a 2016 Dodge Ram — Nov 14, 2016 4:05 PM
Like the adjustability of the straps. Fits nicely across the back of my bed and holds cargo nicely when hooked onto the in-bed u-hooks. Strong material, and seems to be well made and durable.
Reviewed by John S (AIRVILLE, PA) Reviewed for a 1996 GMC C/K 3500 — Sep 07, 2016 9:01 PM
It easy to install but not long enough to cover the tailgate opening . So it's really a cargo net. Heavy nylon strapping better contruction than most.
Reviewed by Michael S (OTIS ORCHARDS, WA) Reviewed for a 2004 Dodge Ram — Apr 12, 2016 10:59 AM
I have a short bed truck with a toolbox which makes the usable part of the bed even shorter. With the Moto-Gate I can extend the cargo hauling area to the end of the tail gate for those occasional big loads. When not needed I just roll it up and stuff it in the toolbox. It is heavy duty and extremely durable - should last a lifetime. Highly recommend!
Reviewed by Robert M (CAPE CORAL, FL) — Apr 22, 2015 6:31 PM
I wanted an adjustable tailgate net that would extend beyond just the width of the truck bed. I needed it to extend over two kayaks that fit in the bed but jutted out over the lowered tailgate. It works perfectly, and I couldn't be happier with my purchase! Money well spent!
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 2/24