ProMaxx Tailgate Mat
- Ships Between 1/26 - 1/28
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The ProMaxx Tailgate Mat protects your tailgate and cargo from damaging one another
- 5/16” thick rubber is ultra-tough against your rugged payload
- Made from the same rubber compound that is used for heavy-duty tires
- Custom fit ensures an exact match to your truck’s tailgate
- Non-slip surface keeps oversize cargo in place
- Works alongside the ProMaxx Truck Bed Mat for total bed coverage
- Your ProMaxx Tailgate Mat is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Guard your truck bed with a ProMaxx Tailgate Truck Bed Mat. These tailgate mats are crafted from the same rubber compound used to make heavy-duty tires—and is a whopping 5/16" thick. Without ProMaxx rubber tailgate mats, your truck tailgate runs the risk of getting dented or scratched by your payload.
With a custom fit to your truck, your ProMaxx tailgate mat looks like it came straight from the OEM factory. It works in conjunction with the ProMaxx Truck Bed Mat for total protection against your cargo. Your ProMaxx truck tailgate mat is backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty and ships for free in the United States.
ProMaxx Tailgate Mat Customer Reviews
34 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by George H (Plymouth, MA) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Silverado — Wednesday at 6:47 AM
The tailgate mat is exactly what I wanted . It protects the tailgate, it is non slip and provides a stable work surface. It was delivered before the estimated delivery date too.
Reviewed by Perry M (Tampa, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Nov 05, 2014 2:41 AM
Same material as heavy duty bed mat. The only thing I did not like was the provided mourning method which was a handful of sheet metal screws that would have required drilling multiple holes in a brand new truck. I used high temprature self adhesive hooks and loops ( Velcro ) from 3M.
Reviewed by Robert C (HORSESHOE BAY, TX) — Oct 21, 2014 2:29 PM
This mat was supposed to fit my Ranger but is universal for Dakota, S-10, or Ranger. It has to be cut to fit and you have to drill 20 , yes 20 holes in the tailgate to install this mess. Do not waste your money on this mess! I did not install it or send it back because I had accidentally thrown away the packaging, so I guess I am stuck with it.
- promaxx truck bed liners
- bedrug mat reviews
- dual liner complaints
- truck bed floor mats
- truck bed liners
- hummer logo floor mats
- mercedes benz sun shades
- toyota camry leather seat covers
- toyota tacoma rubber bed liner
- 2010 toyota tundra bed liner
- trunk liners for suv
- trim for fender flares
- best replacement floor mats