- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- ProMaxx Truck Bed Mats protect your cargo area from dings and dents
- Custom-crafted for your specific year, make and model truck’s bed
- Keeps your truck bed scratch free
- Made from the same heavy-duty 5/16” thick rubber as off-road tires
- Non-slip surface minimizes cargo movement
- Tailgate mat also available for select models
- Your ProMaxx Truck Bed Mat is backed by a limited Lifetime Warranty
Defend your truck bed against the daily onslaught of sliding cargo with a ProMaxx Truck Bed Mat. This truck mat keeps your bed looking fresh without the budget-busting price of a heavyweight bed liner. So, you get sleek protection at a wallet-friendly price.
The ProMaxx Truck Bed mat coats your cargo area in a burly 5/16" thick layer of heavy-duty tire rubber. So, the metal underneath is protected from dings and dents. And, the non-slip surface ensures that your precious payload doesn't move around when you're heavy hauling. The rubber mat slides in and out of your bed so you can keep it clean with ease.
Add on the ProMaxx tailgate mat for complete cargo protection. The tailgate mats are made from the same tough material as the bed mats. So, the entire interior of your truck bed maintains the same polished look as when it rolled off the factory floor. And, your ProMaxx Truck Bed Mat is backed by a solid limited Lifetime Warranty.
ProMaxx Truck Bed Mat Customer Reviews
194 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Christine P (Lafayette, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jan 18, 2017 8:12 PM
I bought a 2yr old Lease Return F150 in good shape but the bed had definitely been used a lot. It really didn't matter but I wanted to cover it up and not create any more scratches. Liner fits perfectly and don't see any further problems. Unfortunately I bought a tail gate liner not realizing it was already permanently lined. Still learning about my truck LOL. Happy with my purchase.
Reviewed by Roy G (IMPERIAL BEACH, CA) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford F-150 — Oct 18, 2016 12:49 AM
This bed liner arrived as promised and fits perfectly. It is as thick and tough as they say on the website, so much so that you might actually see a half mile per gallon or so reduction in your fuel mileage because it is pretty heavy. But, I have no doubt that it will protect the truck bed and it keeps cargo from sliding around as much.
- promaxx truck bed liners
- led underbody
- trail fx bed mat
- garage wall car door protectors
- ford bed liners
- hummer logo floor mats
- porsche sun shade
- rubber bed liners ford f 150
- 2010 toyota tundra bed liner
- chevy tahoe rubber floor mats
- chrome car parts sale
- diesel chips and programmers
- how much do bull bars cost