- Fill the gap between your tailgate and truck bed with the Retrax Tailgate Gasket
- Blocks rain, dust, snow, exhaust fumes and debris from blowing into your covered payload
- Works with your Retrax Tonneau Cover as well as other tonneaus, camper shells and lids
- Installs securely around your truck bed with automotive-grade 3M adhesive
- Built from rubber to withstand punishing outdoor conditions
- Your Retrax Tailgate Gasket includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Your tonneau cover, camper shell or fiberglass lid stops the elements from falling directly down on your freight. But Mother Nature has figured out another way into your payload: through the gap between your tailgate and truck bed. Close that loophole and keep your cargo safe from stormy weather with the Retrax Tailgate Gasket.
Think of your covered payload like the cockpit of your rig. When the windows are cracked just a hair, the wind rushes in, bringing along rain, pollen and whatever else is floating around outside. Closing up your truck bed with the Retrax Tailgate Seal is like rolling up your windows—no hole, no harm. Whether you're driving through a dust storm or a snow flurry, your freight stays clean and dry behind the Retrax Truck Bed Seal.
From compact pickups with tonneaus to full-sized trucks with camper shells, the universal Retrax Tailgate Weatherstrip Seal cuts down to fit any rig with any kind of topper. It's built all-season tough from rubber and mounts securely with heat-bonded 3M adhesive. What's more, Retrax backs your Tailgate Gasket with a Lifetime Limited Warranty.
Retrax Tailgate Gasket Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/10
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- retrax truck bed accessories
- access tailgate seal
- amp truck bed extender
- ez tailgate assist
- camper shells for ford trucks
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- truck bed accessories ford
- ford custom floor mats
- ford excursion air mattress
- honda ridgeline bed accessories
- custom steering wheel covers
- brush gaurds
- tunnel covers