- The SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow works great as a truck snow plow, van snow plow or SUV snow plow
- Combination of easy-to-use features and budget-friendly simplicity doesn’t clutter your cab with switches and wiring
- Constructed from rugged yet lightweight anodized 6063-T6 aluminum for complete durability in the elements
- Cuts through the thickest blanket of snow with a 6" tall x 1" thick rubber blade
- Mounts to a free-floating attachment that adjusts to the terrain and allows you to drive in reverse—no need to frequently adjust
- Does a professional job on concrete, brick, blacktop, gravel or grass surfaces
- The package includes: blade, push frame, hardware kit, angled interceptor and model-specific mount
- Self-adjusting and does not require controls in the cab
- Quick and easy installation with no electric or hydraulic components
- Mounting apparatus includes a front 2" hitch receiver and sturdy steel upright supports
- Entire system mounts in under an hour with custom parts and instructions for your vehicle
- Plow blade fits onto steel supports in minutes; can be raised by hand for driving or lowered for plowing in seconds
- Full removal in minutes leaves only the concealed front hitch receiver on your vehicle
- Mount to any rear 2" receiver for convenient back-up plowing or carrying
- Choose between a 7' or 8' blade on most vehicles
- Orange blade markers included for extra visibility
- Plow mounts at an angle for clearing snow and slush aside
- Your SnowSport Snow Plow boasts a 3-year warranty
Why pay some "pro" to plow your drive? Not only can they stick you with steep fees, you're missing out on the fun of showing a few feet of powder who's the boss. Throw on a jacket, crank-up your engine and shove that snow where it belongs with the SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow!
Constructed from durable yet lightweight aluminum, the SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow turns your vehicle into king of your block. With a heavy-duty rubber cutting edge, it scrapes last night's winter blanket off brick, concrete, blacktop, gravel or grass with ease.
Every SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow includes a front-mount hitch receiver and tough steel supports. Mounting the blade to the supports takes just a couple minutes. Plus, the SnowSport can be hand-lowered for plowing or lifted for driving in seconds.
Become a plow-it-yourselfer! Clear just your driveway, or collect cash and this baby pays for itself. And, you can put all that extra snow wherever you want. Your SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow boasts a 3-year warranty.
SnowSport HD Utility Snow Plow Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by george w (APPLETON, MN) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Mar 17, 2015 5:56 AM
I bought my SnowSport for my Jeep even though SnowSport did not have a front hitch for it. I got a Warn hitch which installed easily, but when mated to the interceptor of the SnowSport the hitch pin holes did not line up correctly. A little grinding on the receiver holes and flipping the interceptor to get the correct height and the unit was in. You definitely need a larger impact wrench to assemble the plow unit as smaller wrenches will not have the necessary power. Works great now!
Ships By 4/26
- What Do You Drive?