- Flip the switch on your truck bed without any wires with the TruXedo B-Light Battery Powered Truck Bed Lighting System
- Rather than hardwired, it runs on 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Choose from an 18" or 36" LED light strip that’s powerful enough to fill your entire payload with light
- Auto-shutoff feature saves battery life by turning off the lights automatically after 5 minutes, so if you forget, you won't drain your batteries (feature can be disabled)
- Weatherproof design for maximum durability
- Simple stick-on install using automotive-grade adhesive—mounts anywhere you need it
- Your TruXedo B-Light is backed by a 1-year warranty
All you want is a little bit of light. Nothing blinding—just enough so you can see what's packed under your tonneau cover even when it's midnight on a moonless evening. That's not asking a lot, but you used to need a degree in electrical engineering to rig up a set of truck bed lights. Now, with the innovative TruXedo B-Light Battery Powered Truck Bed Lighting System, you get all the illumination without any of the hard work.
Wires? You don't need any stinking wires for the Battery Powered TruXedo B-Light. 3 AA batteries (not included) are all it needs to turn your pitch-black payload into a Disney-grade light show. These 18" or 36" light strips are packed with high-powered LED bulbs that drench your entire bed with light, making it easy to track down your tools, your golf bag or your box of hardware. And, the auto-shutoff feature saves your battery life by automatically turning the lights off after 5 minutes if you forget (can be disabled).
If you can put a stamp on an envelope, you have all the skills needed to install your Battery Powered TruXedo Bed Light. It uses a powerful adhesive strip to grip your truck bed, freeing you to mount it anywhere. Plus, you don't have to worry if the rain clouds start gathering because it's fully weatherproof and backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXedo B-Light Battery Powered Truck Bed Lighting System Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by joanne f (CLEMONS, NY) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Nov 02, 2015 8:21 PM
When installing this to our brand new truck, the light strip did not have glue to stick it to the liner.....had to use glue we had in the house to attach.
Reviewed by John W (HOLT, FL) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Jul 21, 2015 4:12 AM
One light is sufficient but two would be better. Installation is very easy. The only problem is the adhesive on the LED strip came off with the cover paper. I had some 3M automotive double backed tape and used it to secure the LED strip.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/07 - 12/09
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- truxedo truck bed accessories
- tonneau cover light wiring
- trunk bed light
- access led light reviews
- dodge camper shell
- ford truck bed accessories
- chevrolet tailgate locks
- chevy avalanche accessories bed lights
- 2000 toyota tacoma camper shell
- truck bed storage systems
- custom grills for trucks
- decorative license plates
- body kits free shipping