- Flip the switch on your truck bed without any wires with the TruXedo B-Light Battery Powered Truck Bed Lighting System
- Rather than hardwired, it runs on 3 AA batteries (not included)
- Choose from an 18" or 36" LED light strip that’s powerful enough to fill your entire payload with light
- Auto-shutoff feature saves battery life by turning off the lights automatically after 5 minutes, so if you forget, you won't drain your batteries
- Weatherproof design for maximum durability
- Simple stick-on install using automotive-grade adhesive—mounts anywhere you need it
- Your TruXedo B-Light is backed by a 1-year warranty
All you want is a little bit of light. Nothing blinding—just enough so you can see what's packed under your tonneau cover even when it's midnight on a moonless evening. That's not asking a lot, but you used to need a degree in electrical engineering to rig up a set of truck bed lights. Now, with the innovative TruXedo B-Light Battery Powered Truck Bed Lighting System, you get all the illumination without any of the hard work.
Wires? You don't need any stinking wires for the Battery Powered TruXedo B-Light. 3 AA batteries (not included) are all it needs to turn your pitch-black payload into a Disney-grade light show. These 18" or 36" light strips are packed with high-powered LED bulbs that drench your entire bed with light, making it easy to track down your tools, your golf bag or your box of hardware. And, the auto-shutoff feature saves your battery life by automatically turning the lights off after 5 minutes if you forget.
If you can put a stamp on an envelope, you have all the skills needed to install your Battery Powered TruXedo Bed Light. It uses a powerful adhesive strip to grip your truck bed, freeing you to mount it anywhere. Plus, you don't have to worry if the rain clouds start gathering because it's fully weatherproof and backed by a 1-year warranty.
TruXedo B-Light Battery Powered Truck Bed Lighting System Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Warwick G (Amarillo, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Apr 04, 2017 7:24 PM
I was expecting something a little more rigid, but this works. Battery powered, single button to activate (and double press the button to turn off). Simply a weatherproof flexible LED strip attached to a battery pack. Provides a good deal of light and has an auto off feature. simple to install - simply peel and stick, just make sure it is close enough or high enough for you to reach the battery (3x AA) pack with the integrated on/off switch.
Reviewed by Greg R (Cherokee, AL) Reviewed for a 2011 Dodge Ram — Jan 20, 2017 9:44 AM
I installed the light a few weeks ago. It works great. My wife loves when putting groceries in the truck at night. Thinking of purchasing another one.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/21 - 2/23