- Safely stow your stuff with the TruXedo Truck Luggage Expedition Cargo Sling
- Designed to fit under most tonneau covers
- Handy sling keeps tools, supplies & loose articles contained
- Delivers 8 cubic feet of extra storage space
- Crafted from weather-resistant, commercial-grade fabric
- Plastic panels & inserts let you customize support & organization
- Open pocket in the front holds even more gear
- Each storage sling includes: frame, rail system & cargo bag
- Easy installation with no drilling or cutting needed
- Removes in seconds with no tools
- Click here to view Installation Instructions (PDF)
- Your TruXedo Truck Luggage Expedition Cargo Sling is backed by a 90-day limited warranty
Having loose cargo rolling, sliding and banging around in your bed causes costly damage to both your stuff and your truck. So, put your assets in a sling with the TruXedo Truck Luggage Expedition Cargo Sling. Riding right under your tonneau cover, the TruXedo cargo holder slings up 8 extra feet of contained cargo space.
Wrought from heavy-duty construction, your TruXedo Truck Luggage cargo sling is built as tough as those legendary TruXedo tonneaus. The weather-resistant, commercial-grade fabric sling can handle whatever you throw in it. And, the TruXedo expedition cargo carrier features plastic floor panels to support the load while plastic inserts and an open front pocket let you customize your storage space.
Never fear, your TruXedo truck bed cargo sling installs in a jiff without any drilling or cutting required. And it removes even quicker when you need your bed back. Best yet, TruXedo includes everything you need—frame, rail system and cargo bag—and they back your Truck Luggage Expedition Cargo Sling with a 90-day limited warranty.
TruXedo Truck Luggage Expedition Cargo Sling Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Alee R (LEESBURG, VA) — Jul 12, 2017 9:26 PM
Very impressive. Simple design. Great utility. Looked everywhere for a solution to store items in the bed of my '17 Colorado. Installation took less than an hour.
Reviewed by Wilbur A (Norwalk, OH) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Aug 26, 2015 8:01 AM
Thicky to install with my tonneau cover. Had to readjust cargo sling to a lower position because the locking handle of my tonneau cover could not hook under the lip of my bed due to the mounting brackets of the luggage sling. Finally got it where both work good. It is a nice well made sling and works out well for me and my wife.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/23 - 4/25