- Bolt on up to 10 extra sq ft of storage with the X-Treme Gate Slide-Out Truck Bed Extender
- Ingenious folding design lets you deploy or store it in less than 10 seconds
- Perfect when you’re hauling oversized lumber, furniture and quads
- Universally-designed for a range of full-size rigs with a tailgate that measures 58 3/8” or wider
- Constructed from a durable blend of ABS and polycarbonate that resists UV fading
- Slide-Out Extenders work flawlessly with tonneau covers and bed liners
- Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Your X-Treme Gate Slide-Out Truck Bed Extender includes a Limited Lifetime Warranty
As big as your payload might be, it can always use some extra space when you’re hauling lumber, piping or quads. Instead of trading in for the dually, trick out your truck bed with the X-Treme Gate Slide-Out Truck Bed Extender. It gives you up to 10 more sq ft of storage when you need it—and hides away when you don’t.
The X-Treme Gate Bed Extender bolts right to your tailgate, so it’s always on hand yet out of the way. 10 seconds is all it takes to deploy or store it. Whether you’re picking up building supplies or dropping off dirt bikes, your X-Treme Gate Bed Extender is ready for action.
Universally-designed, the X-Treme Gate Truck Bed Extender fits a range of full-size rigs with tailgates measuring at least 58 3/8” wide. This helpful truck add-on is crafted from heavy-duty, lightweight ABS blended with polycarbonate that’s UV-resistant to withstand the most punishing weather changes. Your X-Treme Gate Tail Gate Extender comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Does not fit Chevy Avalanche
X-Treme Gate Slide-Out Truck Bed Extender Customer Reviews
3 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by David D (POCATELLO, ID) Reviewed for a 2014 Ford F-150 — Sep 06, 2016 10:09 AM
Overall I am very happy with this extender. Build quality seems good. Only complaints would be; I could not understand the pictures or instructions,had to go on youtube and find an install video. Also, I thought this was more of a custom fit but seems to be just universal, so it does require drilling some extra holes in the extender side panels. Doesnt lock into place when stowed away,and rattles around when going over bump I like the concept, they just need to work on a few little design flaws
Reviewed by Gregory B (PRINCETON, NC) Reviewed for a 2015 Toyota Tundra — Aug 29, 2016 8:10 PM
I love this bed extender. It is so convenient to be able to stow it away or use it whenever and wherever you want. I don't particularly care for the holes in my bed but it was worth it.
Reviewed by Christine E (Guthrie Center, IA) Reviewed for a 2015 Ford F-150 — Aug 09, 2016 6:26 AM
Easy to install, however they short you on screws. Four holes on each locking bracket but they only give you four screws long enough to go through. So we have two in each. Adds a little bit of extra weight to the tailgate but that is to be expected. Otherwise product is great.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/01 - 5/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
- x-treme gate truck bed accessories
- black gas caps
- bladder bags for trucks
- cesar millan dog whisperer rear seat protector
- dodge truck camper shells
- jeep tent
- truck bed accessories ford
- tacoma bed net
- ford f250 air tailgate
- ford f250 bra
- floor mat for cars
- cheap cold air intakes for trucks
- roof carriers for cars