ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoils
- Ships By 3/06
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a wicked jolt of juice into your ignition system with ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoils
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit in place of that puny stock coil
- Generates an extra 10-15% more power than stock coils for greater performance, faster starts and smoother idling
- Packed with low-resistant, optimally turned windings around a silicone magnetic steel core for huge energy and voltage outputs
- Cutting-edge bobbin technology
- Comes with mounting hardware and instructions
- Your ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoil is backed by a 90-day warranty
That powerplant lurking under your hood doesn't run on gas and oxygen alone. It takes a strong flash of electrical power to ignite the fire that fuels your speed addiction. Unfortunately, stock coils generate the bare minimum current your plugs need, and the smaller the charge the weaker the combustion. Electrify your ride's voltage output with an ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoil.
Like harnessing the power of lightning and bolting it under the hood your car, truck or SUV, an ACCEL super coil cranks the juice up to the max. Because they're packed with space-aged bobbin technology, silicone magnetic steel cores, optimal winding and a host of other cutting-edge designs that would make even NASA engineers drool, they have the strength to pump out 10-15% more power than an OE coil. And, that translates to more power in your gas pedal.
Leave the ohmmeters and oscilloscopes for the guys in white lab coats—you don't need a degree in electrical engineering to jump start your ignition system with an ACCEL SuperCoil. They're completely custom made to directly replace your stock coil—no soldering, wire cutting or rewiring needed. And, ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoils come with a 90-day warranty.
ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoils Customer Reviews
53 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Shane M (Findlay, OH) Reviewed for a 2007 Ford F-150 — Wednesday at 5:03 PM
Once installed, the vehicle ran great on initial start with no misfire codes. I was worried because they don't have an audible or tactile verification that they fully engaged the spark plug but they did. I installed these to correct a misfire condition and so far, so good.
Reviewed by Phillip D (Gloucester, VA) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tacoma — Jan 12, 2015 1:54 PM
They perform perfectly in my daily driver, most notably a slight hesitation that my truck has always had is gone. I haven't noticed a big difference in fuel economy probably due more to the winter blend fuel! COME ON SUMMER!
- accel ignition systems
- chrome chevy emblem
- mallory ignition boxes
- pulstar plugs reviews
- bra for lexus
- custome fit splash gaurds gm
- ford rubber mats
- 2001 ford ranger tune up parts
- 2006 chevy silverado seat covers
- best spark plugs for mazda miata 2002
- suv floor liners
- auto brush guard
- frames for license plates