- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Add a wicked jolt of juice into your ignition system with ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoils
- Custom designed for a direct replacement fit in place of that puny stock coil
- Generates an extra 10-15% more power than stock coils for greater performance, faster starts and smoother idling
- Packed with low-resistant, optimally turned windings around a silicone magnetic steel core for huge energy and voltage outputs
- Cutting-edge bobbin technology
- Comes with mounting hardware and instructions
- Your ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoil is backed by a 90-day warranty
That powerplant lurking under your hood doesn't run on gas and oxygen alone. It takes a strong flash of electrical power to ignite the fire that fuels your speed addiction. Unfortunately, stock coils generate the bare minimum current your plugs need, and the smaller the charge the weaker the combustion. Electrify your ride's voltage output with an ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoil.
Like harnessing the power of lightning and bolting it under the hood your car, truck or SUV, an ACCEL super coil cranks the juice up to the max. Because they're packed with space-aged bobbin technology, silicone magnetic steel cores, optimal winding and a host of other cutting-edge designs that would make even NASA engineers drool, they have the strength to pump out 10-15% more power than an OE coil. And, that translates to more power in your gas pedal.
Leave the ohmmeters and oscilloscopes for the guys in white lab coats—you don't need a degree in electrical engineering to jump start your ignition system with an ACCEL SuperCoil. They're completely custom made to directly replace your stock coil—no soldering, wire cutting or rewiring needed. And, ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoils come with a 90-day warranty.
ACCEL Replacement Ignition SuperCoils Customer Reviews
69 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jay A (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 1999 Dodge Dakota — Dec 02, 2016 8:59 PM
I can Recommend it.I ordered an Accel Ignition Coil from the Auto Anything Superstore. I like it. I drove it once. It is Noticably louder. The Truck is and old Dodge. I am not going to race it, It may Break. I did need an adaptor, I had to research the Adaptor for the Vehicle. Purchased from another store. Unable to find it here.
Reviewed by Nathan G (FAIRBANKS, AK) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Aug 17, 2016 10:56 AM
Can't say for sure how much this did since I added a bunch of mods at once, plugs, wires, this coil, cat back, k&n filter. But man my little ranger chugs now, much more low end torque and throttle is way more responsive. Much easier to rev match and heel toe now. Would buy this again.
Reviewed by Joseph B (WATERFORD, CT) Reviewed for a 2005 Ford Mustang — Jul 02, 2016 1:18 PM
Coils very easy to install. Noticed a small performance gain. Car starts faster. The biggest difference i noticed was a gain of about 1.5 MPG'S around town. Overall a good product.
- accel ignition systems
- 12 volt vacuum pump brakes
- pulstar performance series spark plugs review
- rolling big power grilles
- bmw sun shades
- chevrolet rear view mirror
- custom fit splash guards gm
- cold air intake honda accord
- 2001 ford ranger tune up parts
- best spark plugs for mazda miata 2002
- running boards and steps for trucks
- automobile floor mats custom
- fender trim kits