Pertronix Flame Thrower Ignition Coils
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 123610
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 4/21 - 4/23
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Fire up your ignition system with the high-performance Pertronix Flame Thrower Ignition Coil
- Generates up to a full 40,000 volts, allowing you to run wider spark plug gaps for more power, faster pedal response and better fuel economy
- Charges to peak current up to 60% faster than so called “performance coils”
- Internal resistance allows you to run your Flame Thrower Coil with almost any induction or capacitive discharge ignition system
- Available in your choice of 1.5 Ohms or 3 Ohms of primary resistance
- Pick between an oil-filled coil for street driving or epoxy-filled coil for off roading
- Choose between brilliant chrome or stark black
- 50-state street legal (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-10)
- Your Pertronix Flame Thrower Ignition Coil is covered by a 90-day warranty
Fire. It gave the cavemen warmth and a way to heat up their mastodon steaks. In our modern times, we use fire for more important things, like burning rubber down Main Street in our souped-up steel beasts. The hotter the burn under the hood, the smokier your tires get when you throw the hammer down. And Pertronix Flame Thrower Ignition Coils deliver the heat you need for high-performance driving.
Mightier than a bolt of Zeus-made lightning, the Pertronix Flamethrower spits out up to a whopping 40,000 volts of pure juice. With that kind of power coursing through your ignition system, you can easily set your plug gaps wider for more horsepower, faster throttle response and even better fuel economy…if you can lay off your accelerator.
Thanks to its internal resistance, the Flame Thrower Ignition Coil works with almost any inductive or capacitive discharge ignition system. Plus, they come as either an oil-filled coil for street driving or epoxy-filled for off roaders. And, you can choose from a brilliant chrome finish or a tough black coating. What's more, they're fully street legal in all 50 states and come with a 90-day warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- pertronix ignition systems
- replacement ignition coil set of 10
- high performance pulstar spark plugs
- mallory ignition boxes
- mercedes steering wheel cover
- custome fit splash gaurds gm
- infinity floor mats
- 2001 ford ranger tune up parts
- best performance spark plugs for 2012 sonata
- toyota highlander car seat covers
- performance air filter
- seat cover for trucks
- side steps for truck