Pertronix Flame Thrower II Ignition Coils
- Save an Extra 10% Use Promo Code 123610
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/23 - 12/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get a big boost in power and throttle response with the high-performance Pertronix Flame Thrower II Ignition Coil
- Designed to deliver up to 45,000 volts of unbridled charge to your plugs
- Higher voltage allows you to set your gaps wider for faster throttle response, more power and better fuel economy
- Charges to peak current up to 60% faster than lesser coils
- Insanely low 0.6 Ohms of primary resistance
- Pick between an oil-filled coil for street driving or epoxy-filled coil for off roading
- Pairs perfectly with inductive and capacitive discharge ignition systems
- Available in your choice of chrome or black
- Fully 50-state street legal (C.A.R.B. E.O. #D-57-10)
- Your Pertronix Flame Thrower II Ignition Coil is covered by a 90-day warranty
Flame. It's more than just a tool for grilling steaks and singeing away knuckle hair-it's the main ingredient in your vehicle's rubber-burning soufflé. But the kind of heat your motor needs to dominate the streets and the strip doesn't come from a plastic lighter—it comes from the Pertronix Flame Thrower II Ignition Coil.
Mightier than your average performance ignition coil, the Pertronix Flamethrower II generates up to 45,000 scorching volts of arc-jumping power. Plus, it delivers that lightning charge with an incredibly low 0.6 Ohms of primary resistance, so more juice reaches your plugs instead of vanishing in your wires. In fact, the Flame Thrower II Coil is so powerful and efficient that it's the ideal partner for your capacitive discharge and inductive ignition boxes.
Beyond the zippy performance and faster throttle response, the Flame Thrower Ignition II Coil also electrifies the look of your engine compartment—choose between a brilliant chrome finish or a burly black coating. Plus, they come as either an oil-filled coil for high-heat street driving or epoxy-filled for rugged off-roaders. What's more, it's fully street legal in all 50 states and backed by a 90-day warranty.
Pertronix Flame Thrower II Ignition Coils Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
- pertronix ignition systems
- pulsestar eco
- replacement ignition coil set of 10
- eco-mpg plug reviews
- tune up kits for bmw
- custom jaguar car mats
- custome fit splash gaurds gm
- audi s5 spark plugs
- coil pack 1998 honda accord
- eco tune 00 grand marquis
- leather seat covers for trucks
- low profile truck tool box
- customized floor mats