- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get low resistance and minimum spark loss with Delphi Spark Plug Wires
- Bad wire sets cause rough idle, misfire under load and poor fuel economy
- Available OE cable configurations include Delcore, Composite High Temperature or Wire Wound
- Application-correct 7mm and 8mm cable sizes fit right in harness clips
- OE boots, terminals and lead lengths make for easy installation
- Your Delphi Spark Plug Wire Set carries a 12-month warranty
Every Delphi Spark Plug Wires review is in agreement – these OEM replacements are a no-brainer. With cable configurations that include Delcore, Composite High Temperature or Wire Wound, you’re sure to find the right fit for your ride. Application-correct 7mm and 8mm cable sizes. 12-month warranty.
Delphi Spark Plug Wires Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ted H (Gilbert, AZ) Reviewed for a 2008 Honda Fit — May 29, 2017 9:38 PM
Old stock plugs had 100k on them. Truck runs like new again. Hopefully after a tank or two of gas the power will improve as well as MPG.