- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Get fired up with every turn of the key with a Denso Ignition Coil
- Compact, space-saving stick-type design is lightweight and easy to install
- Advanced technology with micro-sized driver circuits and diagonal inductive windings
- Denso’s improved coil efficiency reduces the need to generate high voltage
- Eliminates phantom misfires with maximum available voltage under all operating conditions
- Denso Ignition Coils carry a 12-month warranty
Maintain your modern ignition system with an equally advanced Denso Spark Coil. With a compact, space-saving design and micro-sized driver circuits, these efficient upgrades reduce the need to generate high voltage and all but eliminate phantom misfires. 12-month warranty.
Denso Ignition Coil Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by John W (Porter, ME) Reviewed for a 2004 Ford F-150 — Jul 23, 2017 5:07 AM
The customer support and the Denso tech went out of there way to get the correct ones.Thank you
Reviewed by Brad A (DURAND, MI) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford F-150 — May 27, 2017 9:28 AM
Other than color of previous coils used I noticed no difference installed easy and no loss in performance, would definitely use product in the future
Reviewed by Peter E (Reynoldsburg, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Toyota Tacoma — May 04, 2017 11:07 AM
Pretty much identical to the original part for my Tacoma. Perfect fit and works fine ... restored performance as compared to the worn original parts.
Reviewed by Michael F (Orlando, FL) Reviewed for a 1999 Lexus RX 300 — Feb 17, 2017 6:15 AM
Usually I only use OEM parts in my wife's 18 year old Lexus. When I saw that the oem coil packs were Denso, I looked up the cross reference and decided to save 50? over the Toyota part number. It appears identical except for the past number engraved on it. Hope it lasts 93k miles like the original. Part was well packed and arrived exactly when expected. Could have saved more with "economy" brands but not worth the risk.
- denso ignition systems
- denso spark plug
- how to install extang blackmax tonneau cover
- how to install lund genesisâ„¢ tailgate seal
- lexus rubber mats
- custom fit splash guards gm
- volkswagen trailer hitch
- 2001 ford ranger tune up parts
- pet barrier gmc yukon xl
- porsche 2009 carrera sparks installation
- running boards
- auto seat covers
- brush guard