- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Choose Denso Spark Plug Wires for a better charge and longer service life
- High-temperature “Class E” silicone jacket resists effects of heat, cold, chemicals and moisture
- Additional, conductive silicon layer means performance in extreme conditions
- Carbon-impregnated, Kevlar-reinforced fiberglass core for superior support conductivity
- Wire-wound layer provides superior EMI/RFI noise suppression
- Your Denso Spark Plug Wire Set is covered by a 12-month warranty
Light up your ignition system with a brand-new set of Denso Spark Plug Wires. With a Kevlar-reinforced core and high-temp “Class E” silicone jacketing, these universal wires can be trusted to fire things up every time you turn the key. Wire-wound for better EMI/RFI noise control. 12-month warranty.
Denso Spark Plug Wires Customer Reviews
10 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jonathan B (Linwood, NJ) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Impala — Mar 28, 2017 8:11 PM
Good set up. Was just boots and springs for my spark plugs. Only problem is I have a v6. I only got four springs and boots. But didn't need 6 as some of the old. Ones were still good.
- denso ignition systems
- dorman ignition lock cylinder
- plug in car battery chargers
- putco chrome handle reviews
- rolls royce floor mats
- custom fit splash guards gm
- kia rear view mirror
- leather kits toyota highlander
- 2001 ford ranger tune up parts
- best performance spark plugs for 2012 sonata
- car bra
- car cover
- aftermarket rims